A homoeopathy Doctor In Pune mentions the impotency or the inability of a male to produce offspring can be termed male infertility. The general check for infertility in a male or a female couple comes with a general way of finding it. If a couple is not able to get pregnant even after having unprotected sexual intercourse frequently for over a year, it could be a possible indication of infertility in any of the partners.
Male infertility is found in about 1 of every 5 males, which is a large number. If a man has a doubt or has been diagnosed with infertility, he can consult the top Homeopathic Doctor in Pune. There he can get infertility treatment and will be able to produce a child soon after.
Causes of male infertility
Male infertility can have a lot of causes involved, which result in lessening the amount of sperm produced or weakening the sperm quality. Some of the most common factors are:
- Genetic conditions: any medical condition that may affect the genetics in a male can affect the sperm-making capacity of a male body.
- Testicle inflammation: any injury or inflammation in the testicles of a male which affects the production of sperm resulting in infertility.
- Severe illness: the overall health of a male is crucial for sperm production in a male. If a man is sick for too long or severely sick with some serious disease, this will lead to infertility. In such cases getting your illness treated is essential, and you can see the Best Homeopathy Doctor In Pune.
- Hormonal imbalance: hormones, if in a balanced form, keep the human body working efficiently and in a healthy manner. But any imbalance in hormone levels in the body can cause a lot of problems, including infertility.
- Obesity: overweight and obese person has a lot of health issues relating to various diseases, and infertility can be one of those issues.
- Intoxicants: use of alcohol, tobacco, and drugs not only damage the internal organs of the human body but also have adverse effects on male fertility. These toxicants reduce the capacity of healthy sperm production in the male body.
- Use of steroids: Some men take steroids to build their muscles and body and gain strength. Steroids, although they do good for a short time, have adverse effects on the body in the long term. Infertility is one of these effects.
- High temperature in testicles: Going to a sauna frequently or working at a high temperature increases the temperature around the testicles. High temperature is bad for sperm.
- Surgery around the groin area: if there has been surgery around the groin area, chances are that it may have damaged the vascular nerves resulting in the lesser production of sperm. Some men have problems in their testicles when they get operated on, and that may increase the chances of infertility.
- Age: fertility reduces with age and a man over 40 years is less likely to produce a child. This is another factor for infertility. However, Homeopathy Doctor In Pune can help you recover from this problem.
Symptoms and diagnosis of male infertility:
Not being able to get pregnant even after trying for a year is itself a symptom of infertility. But to, determine which partner is infertile needs a proper diagnosis and involves a lot of tests. Without a diagnosis, it is hard to say which of the partners is infertile.
Symptoms may include
- Problems relating to sexual intercourse such as difficulty in ejaculation or a small amount of semen released.
- There could be a pain in the groin area and testicles while having intercourse.
- The olfactory sense seems to be working weakly as the sense of smell is getting worse.
- In some cases, respiratory infections may be seen as well.
- Male infertility is also marked by abnormal growth of the breast in males, which is called gynecomastia.
- The male body is enriched with hair, while infertility may account for lesser hair on the facial and body of a male.
- A medical sign of infertility is a sperm count of less than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen. Even a total sperm count per ejaculation of fewer than 39 million is considered an infertility symptom by doctors. With the aid of a top Homeopathic Doctor in Pune, this can be resolved.
Can Homeopathy treat male infertility?
If the diagnosis has resulted in the confirmation of male infertility, there is no need to worry as there has been proven treatment in homoeopathy. Since homoeopathy does not seem to exhibit any side effects on the patient, it is considered to be a safe treatment option for infertility. With its fast impact and higher success rates, homoeopathy is the most prominent solution for treating male infertility.
Homoeopathy treatment may take an average of 2 to 4 months to get fertility back in a man without giving any extra hormonal disorder, and the results are thoroughly satisfying. Mentioned below are some of the homoeopathy medicines the Best Homeopathy Doctor In Pune may prescribe you.
Lycopodium deals with fatigue and tiredness. It is known to boost fertility in a male and is mostly prescribed for a male who is unable to achieve erectness or longer sustainability in sexual intercourse. This medicine also helps with other problems related to ejaculation and unwanted discharge. So, it has been proven to cure several causes of infertility in males.
The most effective medicine for treating male infertility that deals with erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. This also deals with other problems, such as yellow discharge.
This medicine is fitted for a male who faces problems such as painful ejaculation, hardening, or swelling. Conium mac helps with the betterment of these problems along side nervousness in the patient.
This is prescribed for patients where there may be total impotence along with itchy testicles.
Infertility may seem to be a problem, but for those who are suffering from this, infertility is emotional trauma. A couple who may be desperate to have a child but cannot conceive should meet the Best Homeopathy Doctor In Pimpri Chinchwad.