Signs And Symptoms:
which usually affect both eyes, may include:
- A stinging, burning or scratchy sensation in your eyes
- Stringy mucus in or around your eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye redness
- A sensation of having something in your eyes
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses
- Difficulty with nighttime driving
- Watery eyes, which is the body’s response to the irritation of dry vision
- Blurred vision
Factors that make it more likely that you’ll experience dry eyes incluttha.
- Being older than 50. Tear production tends to diminish as you get older. Dry eyes are more common in people overfactors
- Being a woman. A lack of tears is more common in women, especially if they experience hormonal changes due to pregnancy, using birth control pills or menopause.E
- Eating a diet that is low in vitamin A, which is found in liver, carrots and broccoli, or low in omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in fish, walnuts and vegetable oils.
- Wearing contact lenses or having a history of refractive surgery.
1.Aconite: Useful medicine for Dry Eyes with marked redness.Very useful to decrease the redness of eyes.Very useful when pain in eyes get worse with the motion of eyes. There is feeling of sand-like gritty in eyes . There is an increased thirst for water in large quantities as an accompanying symptom.
2.Belladonna : Useful for dry Eyes with pain. There is throbbing or shooting pain in eye. Thre is heaviness in eye with pain and a few persons complain of extension of pain from eyes to the head. Along with pain in eyes, there may appear redness, heat, and itching in eyes. Aversion to light also seems to be present along with these symptoms.
3. Sulphur : Useful for dry eye with itching and burning in eyes. Useful for burning,tickling with gritty , smarting sensation in the eyes. There is dryness with itching and burning in eyes.Useful for dry eye when the dryness of eyes gets a little better in the open air while being in a room worsens the dryness. There is an acute aversion to light, especially sunlight. There is blurring of vision while reading.
4. Arsenic Album : Useful for dry eyes which is worsens in artificial light.There is marked dryness of eyes with sensitivity to light accompanied by burning in the eyes. Useful for aching or shooting pain in eyes. Useful when the swelling, redness, and heat in eyes get worse in artificial light.
5. Natrum Mur: Useful for dry eyes when the condition worsens with reading. Useful in relieving burning, smarting pain in eyes with dryness in eyes on reading.There is sand-like sensation in eyes and blurring or dimness of vision with Dry Eyes while reading. Very useful for pain in eyes and head that gets excited on reading.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981