Prostate gland is a part of male reproductive system. It is present below bladder around urethra. The tube that transports urine from the bladder out of penis (urethra) passes through the center of the prostate.
Prostate cancers grow slowly and are confined to the prostate gland, where they may not cause serious harm. However, some types may be aggressive and can spread quickly.
- Trouble urinating like pain or require straining.
- Decreased force in the stream of urine.
- Blood in the urine.
- Blood in the semen.
- Unusual weight loss.
- Erectile dysfunction.
Risk Factor :
- Advanced age.
- Family history of CANCER.
- Obesityand Lack of exercise
- Erectile dysfunction
Homeopathic Approach :
homeopathy helps a great deal in managing prostatitis and further progression of the disease.
Homeopathic medicine can be used instead of antibiotic in severe cases with good results.
Homoeopathy improves the overall immunity of the patient .
Homeopathic Inventions :
Homeopathic Medicines :
- CONIUM – Efficient for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. Great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- SABAL SERRULATA – Frequent urging to pass urine (especially at night), difficulty passing urine, area around prostate feels cold, painful intercourse, ejaculation is painful or impossible, prostatic emissions with stool.
- LYCOPODIUM – Enlargement with sexual dysfunction, frequent painful urging to urinate, pain during or after urination, urination delayed, painful straining—dribbles by drops, needlelike pains in bladder and anus.
- STAPHYSAGRIA – Effective for enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. Pain during urination, pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981