Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes these tumours become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign, or noncancerous. The cause of fibroids is unknown.
What Causes Fibroid:
Oestrogen and progesterone are the hormones produced by the ovaries. They cause the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the growth of fibroids.
- Family History:
Fibroids may run in the family. If your mother, sister, or grandmother has a history of this condition, you may develop it as well.
Pregnancy increases the production of oestrogen and progesterone in your body. Fibroids may develop and grow rapidly while you’re pregnant.
Women are at greater risk for developing fibroids if they have one or more of the following risk factors:
- A family history of fibroids
- Age of 30 or older
- A high body weight
Homeopathic remedies tend to balance the hormones, shrink the fibroids and reduce heavy menstrual bleeding. They are natural, effective, with no side effects, and can be used even during pregnancy. Also, surgeries can be avoided with proper homeopathic medications.
Homeopathic Medicine For Fibroids In Uterus:
CALCAREA CARBONICA: Pale face with deep-seated eyes encircled by dark rings. Headache, chilliness, and leucorrhoea before menstruation. Excessive pain in uterus during menstruation. Prolonged and heavy menstrual bleeding. Menstruation accompanied by vertigo, toothache, and cold damp feet. Easy displacement of the uterus. Burning and itching in genitals before as well as after menstruation.
- Offensive sweating. Late, lengthy and profuse menstruation.
- Dry vagina.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Leucorrhoea with burning in the vagina.
- Greyish yellow face, with blue circles around eyes.
- Bloody discharge from genitals while passing stool.
- Restlessness and being fidgety.
- The pale and sickly complexion of the face.
- Scanty menstruation, which is too early and lasts too long.
- Excessive sexual desire.
- Overgrowth of cells in the uterus lining (uterine polyps).
- Painful menstruation that is too late, scanty, thick, and dark.
- Leucorrhoea that is pungent, burning, and creamy.
- Back pain and tiredness.
- Diarrhea during or after menstruation.
- Weakness and yellowish complexion.
- Bearing down sensation as if the pelvic organs would escape through the vulva.
- Greenish-yellow leucorrhoea with itching.
- Irregular menstruation with sharp pain.
- Prolapse of uterus and vagina.
- Morning sickness.
- Pain in the vagina during intercourse.
As per the latest research in homeopathy, fibroids may be caused by conflicts at home.
- Fundal fibroid: wants the protection of the child from seniors at home.
- Right-sided fibroid: husband did not help me to look after my children.
- Left-sided fibroid: I failed to look after my children properly.
- Subserosa fibroid: fear from in-laws.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981