Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common mental disorders affecting children. ADHD Child may face difficulty sustaining attention, hyperactivity and impulsive behavior, low self-esteem, troubled relationships and poor performance in school.
- Predominantly inattentive: The majority of symptoms fall under inattention.
- Predominantly hyperactive/impulsive: The majority of symptoms are hyperactive and impulsive.
- Combined: This is a mix of inattentive symptoms and hyperactive/impulsive symptoms.
A child who shows a pattern of inattention may often;
- Fail to pay close attention to details or make careless mistakes in schoolwork
- Have trouble staying focused in tasks or play
- Appear not to listen, even when spoken to directly
- Have difficulty following through on instructions
- Have trouble organizing tasks and activities
- Avoid or dislike tasks that require focused mental effort, such as homework
- Lose items needed for tasks or activities, for example, toys, school assignments, pencils
- Be easily distracted
- Hyperactivity and impulsivity: Interrupt on others’ conversations, games or activities;
- Fidget with or tap his or her hands or feet, or squirm in the seat
- Have difficulty staying seated in the classroom.
- Be on the go, in constant motion
- Run around or climb in situations when it’s not appropriate
- Have trouble playing or doing an activity quietly
- Talk too much
- Blurt out answers, interrupting the questioner
- Have difficulty waiting for his or her turn
- Interrupt on others’ conversations, games or activities
- Blood relatives, such as a parent or sibling, with ADHD or another mental health disorder
- Exposure to environmental toxins — such as lead, found mainly in paint and pipes in older buildings
- Maternal drug use, alcohol use or smoking during pregnancy
Homeopathic Invention(Asper the latest research):
ADHD can be caused due to separation conflict experienced as a loss of physical contact either by mother during pregnancy or by child.
Newborns suffer the conflict when they are separated from the mother at birth (put in an incubator, given up for adoption).
Children also experience separation conflicts when they are scolded, punished or abused, when a new sibling is born who gets more attention, when the parents split up, when they are not allowed to see their friends, when they have to separate from a favorite toy or pet they like to cuddle; also, when the mother goes back to work, when they are put into daycare, kindergarten or to relatives, or when they are left with a sitter or nanny.
Homeopathy shows marvelous results in cases of ADHD. Homeopathy acts on whole body , improves child’s both mental and physical health. Homeopathic medicines are safe for children and don’t produce any side effect. Homeopathic medicines improve child’s attention, reduces their hyperactivity make them more calm and obedient. Such children can attend classes, focus on studies like normal child.
1.Tuberculinum : Hyperactivity, restless child. Every trifle irritates him. Dissatisfied, always wants a change .Compulsive behavior, ritualism. Despondent and morose Disposition to use foul, filthy language; to curse and swear. Horrid anger wants to throw things away. Bangs the head when angry. Malicious behavior breaks things, breaks other’s valuables.An obstinate and disobedient child.
2.Tarantula : Useful in children with Suddenly changing moods, fancies, or strength. destructive, destroy whatever she can lay hand on, tears her clothes, etc. Hateful throws things away. Rolls on the ground from side to side or strikes vehemently or rolls the head and rubs it to relieve her distress. Hurried, intense, excited and restless. Impatient
3.Veratrum Alb : Hyperactive, restless, disobedient. desire to cut and tear everything, especially clothes. Cannot bear to be left alone, yet persistently refuses to talk.Asks many questions.
4.Stramonium : Intense emotions in a child lead to violence, which is out of control. Sudden anger. Can be destructive with striking, biting, tearing, smashing, strangling.Emotional vulnerabilityStrong fears at night. Wakes with terror, the wild look in the eyes. Half awake, half dreaming. The child wants to sleep with the parents.Rapid changes from joy to sadness. Laughs at night weep during the day.
5.Lachesis : such children are passionate, expressive, outgoing intense. Creative, vital, lively. Constant overflowing ideas. Talks constantly, Jumps from one subject to another. Mocks make odd notions, crawls on the floor, hides, spits, laughs or is angry during spasms. Talking, singing, and whistling constantly.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981