In childhood asthma, the lungs and airways become easily inflamed when exposed to certain triggers, such as inhaling pollen or catching a cold or other respiratory infection. Childhood asthma can cause bothersome daily symptoms that interfere with play, sports, school and sleep. In some children, unmanaged asthma can cause dangerous asthma attacks.
Common childhood asthma signs and symptoms include:
- Frequent coughing that worsens when your child has a viral infection, occurs while your child is asleep or is triggered by exercise or cold air
- A whistling or wheezing sound when breathing out
- Shortness of breath
- Chest congestion or tightness
Childhood asthma might also cause:
Childhood asthma might also cause:
- Trouble sleeping due to shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing
- Bouts of coughing or wheezing that get worse with a cold or the flu
- Delayed recovery or bronchitis after a respiratory infection
- Trouble breathing that hampers play or exercise
- Fatigue, which can be due to poor sleep
- Inherited tendency to develop allergies
- Family history
- Some types of airway infections at a very young age
- Exposure to environmental factors, such as cigarette smoke or other air pollution
- Increased immune system sensitivity causes the lungs and airways to swell and produce mucus when exposed to certain triggers. Reaction to a trigger can be delayed, making it more difficult to identify the trigger. Triggers vary from child to child and can include:
- Viral infections such as the common cold
- Exposure to air pollutants, such as tobacco smoke
- Allergies to dust mites, pet dander, pollen or mold
- Physical activity
- Weather changes or cold air
- Homeopathy treatment can well manage the acute symptoms of asthmatic condition like difficulties in breathing, cough, fever, etc most effectively and more safely.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can cure the allergic condition too which one of the triggers factor for development of asthma.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can modify the hypersensitivity nature of the immune system of the asthmatic person. When the hypersensitivity of immune system improves in the course of treatment then he will not react adversely to the allergens which he was reacting before. This can only be possible by a proper constitutional homeopathy treatment for asthma.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma is very safe and without having any drug side effect.
- SAMBUCUS NIGRA tends to bring remarkable recovery in cases of childhood asthma. Nightly suffocative attacks of asthma in children are the key indicators to use this medicine. The child suddenly gets up at night, feeling suffocated. Along with suffocation, the child is restless and cranky.
- ARS IOD – Allergic asthma. The asthma result from allergic origin like exposure to dust, pollens, pet dander etc. there is runny nose with watery nasal discharge. Burning of nose and eyes with water discharge occur before the asthma start..
- ANTIMONIUM TART is a well-indicated homeopathic medicine for asthma accompanied with cough and rattling of mucus in the chest. The airways seem overloaded with mucus. The chest is intensely congested with great rattling of mucus. Cough is present all the time, without any expulsion of sputa. Shortness of breath and a sensation of suffocation may be present
- BLATTA ORIENTALIS – The wheezing sound and chest tightness is relieved by taking the medicines in material dose. In acute attack the medicines can be repeated frequently to relieve the symptoms of chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
- CALCAREA CARB – There is profuse sweating from the head or other parts of the body on slightest physical exertion. The person cannot tolerate heat wants open air but the open air does not suit. The child has a tendency to catch cold easily. Generally the allergic condition leads to asthmatic complain in latter part.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981