A non-cancerous breast tumour that most often occurs in young women between the ages of 15 and 35. A fibroadenoma might feel firm, smooth, rubbery, or hard and has a well-defined shape. Usually painless, it might feel like a marble in your breast, moving easily under your skin when examined. Fibroadenomas vary in size and can enlarge or shrink on their own.
- Round with distinct, smooth borders.
- Easily movable
- Firm or rubbery
- Hormonal problems. Taking fertility drugs to help you ovulate can increase your risk of cysts.
- Pregnancy. The cyst that forms during ovulation may stay on your ovary after you get pregnant and throughout your pregnancy.
- Endometriosis. Cells that usually line the inside of your uterus grow outside it. These wayward cells can attach to your ovary and cause a cyst to grow.
- A severe pelvic infection. If this spreads to your ovaries, it can cause cysts there.
- A previous ovarian cyst. If you’ve had at least one ovarian cyst before, you’re more likely to get others.
- Complex fibroadenomas-These can contain changes such as an overgrowth of cells (hyperplasia)that can grow rapidly.
- Juvenile fibroadenomas-Most common type of breast lump seen in adolescents ages. These lumps grow large but shrink over time.
- 3. Giant fibroadenomas-These can grow larger than 2 inches. They might need to be removed because they can press on or replace other breast tissue.
- Calcarea Fluorica: is the best remedy for fibroadenoma, where the nodes are as hard as a stone. It has a strong tendency to dissolve these hard stony knots in the breast. These fibroadenomas get smaller and the hard lumps get swollen, followed by completely disappearing.
- Conium: Helps in treating glandular affections. Used to treat tumors in mammary glands. Nodes in the breast are present with pain in the breast before and during menstruation. the pain usually gets worst upon touching. It helps in treating both the cyclic appearance of breast pain around the menstrual nisus and also the diminution of breast nodes.
- Phytolacca Decandra: Associated with inflammation of breast; breast is extremely sensitive, hard, and painful. Glands in armpits may also be enlarged. It provides great help in reducing inflammation and pain in the breast initially followed by the complete disappearance of hardness. Heavy, stony, hard, swollen, or tender mammae. Hard nodes in the breast with enlarged axillary glands. Nipples cracked very sensitively.
- Pulsatilla: Nodes in breast accompanied by menstrual irregularities.Suppressed menses for a long duration or scanty menses. Helps in girls at puberty suffering from lumps or nodes in the breast.
- Graphites: It is a wonderful remedy for treating tumors in the breast that are arising from old scars in the breast. old scars may have remained after the healing of abscesses in the breast. It works efficiently in the dissipation of these tumors as well as scars disappear with this medicine. Nipples are sore, cracked, and blistered.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981