Is your child restless?
Is your child have any speech, communication problems?
Is your child has difficulty learning?
If yes, then your child may be suffering from Autism.
In autism, three main areas affected by the disorder are speech or communication, social skills, and behavior. Individuals with autism do not necessarily look obviously different from others, but may be impaired in their speech, behavior, learning, and the way they perceive the world around them. It is mostly seen in Boys than girls.
Your child may have problems using social skills to
- share a common focus with another person about the same object;
- play with others and share toys;
- understand feelings;
- make and keep friends.
A child with autism may
- have trouble changing from one activity to the next;
- flap hands, rock, spin or stare;
- get upset by certain sounds;
- like only a few foods;
- have limited and unusual interests, for example, talk about only one topic or keep staring at one toy.
Your child may have trouble with communication skills like understanding, talking with others, reading or writing. Sometimes, she might lose words or other skills that she’s used before. Your child may have problems
understanding and using gestures, like pointing, waving, or showing objects to others; following directions; understanding and using words; having conversations; learning to read or write. Or she may read early but without understanding the meaning—called hyperlexia.
Your child also may repeat words just heard or words heard days or weeks earlier called echolalia (pronounced ek-o-lay-le-a); talk with little expression or use a sing-song voice; use tantrums to tell you what he does or does not want.
- Your child does not respond to their name by 12 months of age.
- Your child does not point at objects to show interest (like an airplane by 14 months)
- Your child does not play “pretend” games by 18 months.
- Your child avoids eye contact and wants to be alone.
- Your child has trouble understanding other people’s feelings.
- Your child has delayed speech and language skills
- Your child repeats words or phrases over and over (Echolalia).
- Your child gets upset by minor changes
- Your child has obsessive interests.
- Your child flaps their hands, rock their body, or spin in circles.
- Your child has unusual reactions to the way things sound, smell, taste, look, or feel
- Repeat words just heard or words heard days or weeks earlier-called echolalia (pronounced ek-o-lay-le-a);
- Talk with little expression or use a sing-song voice;
- use tantrums to tell you what he does or does not want
Causes of Autism
- Genetic problems or syndromes;
- Severe infections that affect the brain (meningitis, celiac disease, encephalitis, etc.)
- Exposure to toxins or illness during pregnancy (rubella, chemicals, etc.)
If Autism is not treated it leads to –
– Severe restlessness
-Problems due to sensitivity
Homoeopathic medicines act through central nervous system so if child having Autism problems this medicine will help to correlate properly with the people, so that they can behave properly with society. They understand the people properly, they started to make friends,& behave normally in a society. These medicines help to change their habits & parents can see lot of improvement in studies.
Some wonderful remedies are as follows:
- Baryta carb: Suited to children who are backward mentally 7 & physically, are dwarfish, swollen abdomen, loss of memory, mental weakness, bashful, aversion to strangers, loss of confidence in himself.
- Calc carb: Suited to fat fair flabby children who are slow in learning to walk.Children who grow fat, large bellied, desire for indigestible things like chalk, mud, etc.loss of confidence.
A jaded state, mental or physical, due to overwork.
- Bufo Rana: Suited to feeble minded children, prematurely senile, epileptic symptoms.convulsive seizures occurs during sleep at night. Desire for solitude.
- Aetusa cynicism: It is useful in children having diarrhoea during dentition period.Children who can not tolerate milk, inability to digest milk, poor circulation. Children are Restless, anxious, crying. Inability to think, to fix attention.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981