Yoga is an ancient practice that involves physical poses, concentration, and deep breathing.
A regular yoga practice can promote endurance strength, calmness, flexibility, and well-being.
ASANA: SARVANGASANA (shoulder stand pose)
The word ‘Sarvanga’ means the entire body.
- It makes the mind alert contributing to self-confidence and self-reliance
- Balances the circulatory, respiratory, digestive, reproductive, and endocrine systems, boosting the immune system.
- Functional disorders of eye, ear, general, sexual debility.
- Helps in improving digestion, prevents constipation, and helps in proper sleep.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and depression.
- Reduces fatigue and alleviates insomnia.
- Best for THYROID complaints.