Deviated Nasal Septum
A deviated septum occurs when the thin wall (nasal septum) between your nasal passages is displaced to one side.
In many people, the nasal septum is off-center or deviated-making one nasal passage smaller.
When a deviated septum is severe it can block one side of your nose and reduce airflow, causing difficulty in breathing.
- Obstruction of one or both nostrils-cold or allergies that can cause your nasal passages to swell and narrow.
- Nosebleeds -The surface of your nasal septum may become dry and increase the risk of nosebleeds.
- Facial pain- one-sided facial pain could be a severely deviated septum in which surfaces within the nose touch and cause pressure.
- Snoring -swelling of intranasal tissues
- Obstruction of alternate nostrils
- Sleeping on a particular side of the nasal passage is narrowed.
- Condition present at birth -during fetal development and is apparent at birth.
- Injury/ Trauma to nose -during childbirth, accidents, trauma to the nose during sports, rough play such as wrestling, or automobile accidents.
- Frequent upper respiratory tract infection : Swelling and irritation of the nasal cavities or sinus cavities also can further narrow the nasal passage from a deviated septum.
Homoeopathic Approach :
Homeopathy has a great & valuable role in treating the effects of Deviated Nasal Septum by enhancing or improving one’s Immune Power.
Also, homeopathy can help to avoid surgeries.
Homoeopathic Invention :
As per the latest research in homeopathy, DNS may be caused by a ‘SCENT CONFLICT’ which means smelling trouble or potential threat for instance “smelling a competitor or an opponent at work, at school or in a relationship.
Feelings like : ‘This stinks’ or “I am fed up with this”.
Homoeopathic Medications :
- Arsenicum Album : Coryza with thin watery excoriating discharges. Burning and bleeding from the nose.
- Kali IOD : Profuse watery, acrid coryza, with pain in the frontal sinus.
- Silicea : Itching at the point of the nose fluent. Dry Hard crusts form. Perforation of the septum. Great sensitiveness to take cold, nasal bones sensitive.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981