Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and may produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, a whistling sound (wheezing) when you breathe out, and shortness of breath.
For some people, asthma is a minor nuisance. For others, it can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to a life-threatening asthma attack.
Types Of Asthma :
- Exercise-induced asthma, which may be worse when the air is cold and dry
- Occupational asthma, triggered by workplace irritants such as chemical fumes, gases, or dust
- Allergy-induced asthma, triggered by airborne substances, such as pollen, mold spores, cockroach waste, or particles of skin and dried saliva shed by pets (pet dander)
- If a parent or sibling has asthma, you’re more likely to develop it.
- History of viral infections. People with a history of severe viral infections during childhood (e.g. RSV) may be more likely to develop the condition.
- Hygiene hypothesis. This theory explains that when babies aren’t exposed to enough bacteria in their early months and years, their immune systems don’t become strong enough to fight off asthma and other allergic conditions.
- Airborne allergens, such as pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander, or particles of cockroach waste
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
- Physical activity
- Cold air.
- Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke
- Certain medications,
- Strong emotions and stress
- Coughing, especially at night, when laughing, or during exercise
- Tightness in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty talking
- Anxiousness or panic
Homoeopathic Approach :
Homeopathy treatment based upon the physical, mental, psychological, emotional condition can help to reduce asthmatic attacks.
Homeopathy helps to reduce hypersensitivity of the airways; hence asthmatic condition gradually reduces with proper homeopathic treatment.
Also, homeopathic medications reduce dependency on other medications.
Homoeopathic Invention :
as per research asthma can occur by territorial fear conflict or scare-fright conflict.
“TERRITORIAL FEAR CONFLICT” which means fear regarding one’s own safety as well as the safety of the loved ones. Physical abuse, family violence, mobbing, bullying, an accident, fire or flooding, an acute medical condition, a frightening diagnosis or prognosis, scary medical procedures, or hospitalization can trigger it.
Homoeopathic Medicines :
- Arsenicum Album: Patient feels exhausted, yet be very restless and anxious. Breathing problems tend to be worse while lying down, at midnight between 1 to 2 am, better when sitting up. Dry wheezing may progress to a cough that brings up frothy whitish fluid.
- Pulsatilla: Wheezing that starts when a person gets too warm, eating fatty food. Coughing brings up yellow-colored mucus, with gagging and choking. Tightness in the chest tends to be worse in the evening and at night, and is relieved by cool fresh air.
- Spongia Tosta : A hard or “barking” cough during an asthma attack. Respiratory tract is very dry. Breathing can be labored, with a sawing sound, and not much mucus is produced.
- Carbo Veg : Patient feels weak with a hollow sensation in the chest. Coughing jags can lead to gagging. The person may be very cold (especially hands and feet), yet feel a need for moving air, wanting to sit beside a fan or open window.
- Nux Vomica : A tense, constricted feeling in the chest during asthma attacks, with pressure in the stomach. worse in the morning. Overindulgence in stimulants, alcohol, sweets, or strong spicy food can bring on or aggravate an episode.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981