What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. People with ASD (autism spectrum disorder) face problems when it comes to social interactions and communication. It is a good option to consult an autism specialist in Pune if you are to go through treatment for it. They also tend to go about a different way than other people when learning something new or sometimes even simply to pay attention. These conditions can or cannot be genetic. There is no solid proof for it. It is often believed that multiple causes add up together to change the common ways in which a person develops.
How does Homeopathy help?
Autism is a disease that can be diagnosed in children up to 3 years of age. Often the early symptoms are dismissed as just a developmental delay, but it is important the child is given proper care and treatment so that they do not suffer due to the prolonged disorder. Get recommendations from the best doctor in for autism in Pune.
- As mentioned earlier, autism is a spectrum disorder, which means that it is caused by a variety of neurological or biochemical disorders. If the degree of treatment coincides with the degree of disorder, homoeopathic treatment is highly effective, if not permanently.
- Conventional treatments like psychiatric drugs can do the job for the time being but cannot necessarily cure the child of autism. It only helps to calm the child down for a limited amount of time.
- Homoeopathy has proved out to be highly efficient with the adjacent treatments that continue, like occupational and speech therapy. Consider autism therapy in Pune for great results.
- Autism sufferers receive therapy that involves sensory integration. As part of this therapy, kids are taught how to use all of their senses simultaneously, including touch, smell, taste, sight, and hearing. Amplification of this therapy by appropriate homoeopathic drugs speeds up the healing process while also making it safer.
Below are a few medicines used in the treatment of autism. But do not recommend or consume them without consulting a doctor. You can consult an autism doctor is Pune if you need to.
If a homoeopathic doctor consults this, the child might have addictive disorders as well. These children are stubborn, obsessive and compulsive and have sleep-related issues, but are talented in various fields.
This particular medicine helps out if a child is showing negatory behaviour when approached for any kind of physical contact. It is usually recommended when a child is being excessively aggressive, stubborn, angry and tense.
Thus, homoeopathic medicine is counted as one of the most effective ones. It helps children who are physically as well as mentally awkward. They may show symptoms like muttering or shouting and not answering direct questions. Discover the best autism treatment in Pune.
This medicine is for the ones who are very inactive and slow and might sometimes be perceived as in depression. This might also be a problem because of the muscular weakness in the children. Helleborus is effective in treating that as well.
This homoeopathic medicine is useful to those patients who sometimes exhibit the primary symptom of bipolar disorder. Rapidly shifting moods from a good and pleasant mood to a destructive or very sad and low behaviour falls under this.
To say it again and again, please consult a doctor and do not experiment. Feel free to get a recommendation for autism treatment in Pune.
What doesn’t work in homoeopathic treatments for autism?
Every method has its own sides of positives and negatives, and so do homoeopathic treatments when it comes to autism.
- Even though officially certified homoeopathic medicines are not going to harm your child in any way, one can never be too sure. There exists so much about ASD that is yet to be found. But if the pediatrist thinks it is fine to go with it, by all means, go ahead.
- DO NOT consume homoeopathy medicines without consulting your physician and verifying the FDA approval. It might prove to be harmful if not used in proper doses as prescribed by a professional. Connect with an autism doctor in Pune if you want to know about the proper medicines and dosages.
- Homoeopathy is not the most effective method for the treatment of autism. It can be controlled up to a good extent, but it has no empirical evidence to prove so.
- Some homoeopathic medicines might be potentially harmful to your child if not properly recommended and approved.
- There are a number of alternatives as well which does not involve drugs, like Applied Behavioral Analysis. There are more like music therapy. Yoga therapy, chiropractic manipulation, transcranial magnetic stimulation etc. that, might produce better results in a more natural way.
- Autism spectrum disorder is not a disease that needs to be cured but a disorder that needs to be corrected. So, there are no magic pills that will heal the child. Yes, it has been reported as effective in numerous cases, but there is no scientific or empirical evidence to prove that it does the required job.
- Not only homoeopathy but an approach by any and all specialists should be taken into consideration while treating a child. There is no indication that homoeopathy provides any unique insight for the diagnosis of a child with autism. Consider autism therapy in Pune for the full context of this.
This is a very serious disorder and the child’s whole future and life depend upon it. Every coin has two sides, and you need to consider and weigh in both sides very carefully if you decide to go through with homoeopathic treatment for your child.
While it does help with the holistic treatment of a child in a number of reported cases, it still doesn’t have a scientific and verified backbone to support that claim.
One should never go through with anything without proper professional consultation. Consider and consult a good doctor, preferably an autism specialist in Pune, before taking any major steps.