Stomach Cancer / Gastric Cancer
- Difficulty in swallowing
- The bloated feeling after eating
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain
- Unintentional weight loss
A Cell’s DNA contains the instruction that tells the cell what to do.
The changes tell the cell to grow quickly and to continue living when healthy cells would die.
The accumulating cells form a tumour that can invade and destroy healthy tissue.
With time cells can break off and spread to other areas of the body.
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- A diet high in salty and smoked foods
- A diet low in fruits and vegetables
- Family history of stomach cancer
- Infection with helicobacter pylori
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981