Homeopathic treatment for Gout
Causes / Risk Factors :
- Hyperuricemia : That is serum uric acid level more than 6.8 mg/dl. Uric acid is the end product of endogenous and dietary purine metabolism, which is being excreted by the kidneys.
Hyperuricemia occurs when there is:
1. Increased production of uric acid which can be due to: Dietary factors: liver, red meat, organ meat, shellfish Alcohol.
2. Decreased uric acid excretion which can be due to: Decreased glomerular excretion.
Decreased tubular secretion Increased renal absorption.
- Family history of gout.
- Diet : Eating a diet rich in red meat and shellfish and drinking beverages sweetened with fruit sugar (fructose) increase levels of uric acid, which increase your risk of gout.
- Medical Conditions : These include untreated high blood pressure and chronic conditions such as diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, and heart and kidney diseases.
- Recent surgery or trauma.
During a gout attack, symptoms in the affected joint(s) may include:
- Intense pain
- Tenderness, even to light touch, such as from a bedsheet
- Warmth or a feeling like the joint is “on fire”
- Fever, malaise
Homoeopathic Approach :
Homoeopathic Invention :
As per the latest research in homeopathy gout may be caused by an abandonment conflict “not being able to walk or not being able to balance which may be caused by feeling ousted, excluded, unwanted, rejected, not understood, ignored, left out, isolated and alone. Also, feelings like I have lost everything”. This could be the loss of a workplace, financial losses, the loss of a home, or the loss of a person who provided security, economically or emotionally.
Homeopathic Medicines :
- Urtica Urens : It’s almost a specific remedy for hyperuricemia. Can be used to reduce uric acid levels even in the absence of symptoms.
- Arnica : After an injury or trauma. The constant fear of being touched. Pain is unbearable during the night. The bed feels so hard. Sensation as if the foot were compressed by a hard body.
- Abrotanum : Gouty deposits around finger joints. Pain is worse during cold and stormy weather. Painful, sore, and hot at that time.
- Benzoic Acid : Useful remedy for acute gout as well as recurrent gout. Gouty attacks going from left to right or commencing in the right great toe.
- Colchicum : Pain shifts from one joint to another. Burning and tearing kind of pain worse from any external impressions, noise, odor, touch, or bright light.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981