Ankylosing Spondylitis Homeopathy Treatment
The fusing of bones or hardening of tissues that create problems in the spine and other parts of the body is known as ankylosing spondylitis. Spondylitis is a bone disorder in which your spinal bones or vertebrae get inflamed which may over time lead bones or hard tissues to fuse. This fusing of bones can result in the bending of the backbone, which appears like a hunched-forward posture. This also makes the spine less flexible.
Symptoms of Ankylosing Spondylitis
The signs and symptoms may start showing as early as adulthood. This problem is more commonly found in men than women. Some of the initial symptoms that can surface are:
- There may be pain and stiffness in your lower back and hips, which is the earliest symptom.
- You may experience pain which is mainly severe in the morning after waking up or after sitting for a long time.
- Your spine may seem to be curving forward and rigid, which may allow the least flexibility.
- Tiredness is another common symptom for a person suffering from spondylitis.
- Your joints may swell, making it difficult to move smoothly without pain.
- Some patients may even complain about breathing issues.
- There can be redness in the eye, which is painful, and vision may be blurred or severely sensitive to light.
See a doctor as soon as one or more than one of the above symptoms appears. For an eye problem, you must see an eye specialist.
Causes of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Although there is no confirmed cause of ankylosing spondylitis, genetic disorder maybe seems to be one important cause. This has been found in men more than women.
The risk of back fracture increases if ankylosing spondylitis is left untreated for a long time. The risk increases even in the case of vertebral bone fusion. There can be nerve damage caused by fractured bone in your spine.
A person with ankylosing spondylitis can develop another condition known as osteoporosis. This condition causes thinning of bones and which becomes more likely to fracture. As the body’s defense mechanism work in severe ankylosing spondylitis, new bone may form. As a fusion of vertebrate bones increases, it causes the rib cage to stiffen, restricting the lung to its full capacity and function, which leads to difficulty in breathing.
Other complications might include the following
- Inflammation in the eye: This symptom is found to be the most common complication of ankylosing spondylitis, which causes pain in the eyes, sensitivity toward the light and blurred vision.
- Compression fractures: In the early stages of ankylosing spondylitis, the weakening of bones is another important complication a person may face. This increases the possibility of a hunched posture. Nerves in the vertebral area can be pressured under the diffusing bones.
- Heart problems: Swelling in bones and diffusion of vertebral column presses nerves running down that area. This further leads to swelling in the aorta in the heart leading to the weakening of heart muscles as well.
The good old medical practice of Homoeopathy recognizes the cause of ankylosing spondylitis to be in self-devaluation conflict or feeling of losing oneself, which can be experienced through humiliation such as scolding, accusations or derogatory remarks, physical abuse, sexual abuse, verbal abuse, failures at work or at school, loosing in sports, loss of a relationship, poor performance in the intellectual or artistic field, or feelings of shame and guilt. ankylosing spondylitis homeopathy treatment is one of the best treatment to treat the ankylosing spondylitis.
Homoeopathic Medicine For Ankylosing Spondylitis
Kali Carb is recommended when the back is painfully weak and stiff. The urge to lie down and a sensation of paralyzing weakness are both present. The patient finds it difficult to walk and must sit down. The patient’s back may feel extremely painful and stiff. Additionally, the patient might experience backbone fractures.
Aesculus is administered when the patient complains of severe stiffness and pain in the lumbosacral region of the back. As the pain gradually spreads to the thighs, walking becomes challenging. Pain can be dull or sharp, tearing or aching, or it can be so intense that it can feel like your back is broken.
Bryonia is prescribed to patients who experience excruciating back pain that gets worse when they move or when they walk. Standing, bending over, and sitting can all make some patients’ backaches worse. The patient won’t experience relief from the back pain until after a thorough nap.
When there is stiffness in the neck region, cimicifuga is administered. The patient’s neck is overly stiff and in excruciating pain. Retracted neck muscles are felt. In particular, during the winter, cold air makes neck stiffness worse. The patient experiences lumbosacral pain that travels to their hips and thighs.
This is recommended when a patient experiences hip pain that can be cramping, tearing, or squeezing in nature. In a few instances, this hip pain may radiate down to the knee, leg, or even the feet. In many cases, the affected hip is also sensitive to touch.