Halasana or plow pose is an inverted yoga pose that stretches strengthens, and relaxes your body. It involves lying on your back and placing your feet on the floor behind your head.
1) Boosts circulation.
2) Improves blood pressure.
3) Lowers blood sugar level down.
4) It stretches your spine and tones the body and corrects posture.
5) Helps to prevent and relieve tightness in your neck, shoulders and back, and legs.
6) Enhances flexibility which improves muscle and joint mobility.
7) Flexibility can also reduce the chances of injury and improve your everyday and athletic movements.
8) Reduce stress and fatigue.
9) Stimulates abdominal and thyroid glands.
10) Helps to relieve the symptoms of menopause.