Hypothyroidism is a common clinical syndrome which results due to low levels of circulating thyroid hormones or from resistance of the body to respond appropriately to thyroid hormones. Since the main purpose of thyroid hormones is to “run the body’s metabolism”, people with hypothyroidism have symptoms associated with a slow metabolism.
What Happens In Hypothyroidism?
- Increased sensitivity to cold
- Unexplained weight gain
- Irregular and/or heavy menstrual periods
- Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
- Thinning and brittleness of hair
- Dryness of skin
What Can Hypothyroidism Lead To?
- Goiter(swelling of thyroid gland)
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness in limbs)
- Heart diseases, including problems in the heart muscle and rhythm of heart.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Hypothyroidism?
Homeopathy has more than 50 preventive and curative medicines in Treatment For Hypothyroidism that work very well for children and adults. Every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient’s history in Homeopathic Treatment For Hypothyroidism and the correct medicine can even prevent complications.Few remedies are as follows:
- Calcarea carbonica: It is indicated in obese patients who cannot tolerate cold air. Usually used for constipation in children and also in women with profuse menses and general sense of chilliness.
- Iodum: High affinity for enlargement or atrophy of thyroid gland. Loss of flesh with good appetite and great emaciation. Patient cannot tolerate warm surroundings and feels better by going in cold air.
- Thyroidinum: Excellent remedy for thyroid troubles including myxoedema and cretinism. Sensitive to cold air, emaciation with cold hands and feet. Acts well in arrested development in children.
- Graphites: For fair, stout ladies with history of delayed menses. Constipation with hard, difficult stools and late, scanty menses. Complaints worse in warmth and at night.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981