Shingles also known as herpes zoster is a viral disease characterized by a painful skin rash with blisters in a localized area.
Typically the rash occurs in a single, wide stripe on either sides of body. Two to four days before the rash occurs there may be tingling or local pain in the area. Rash usually gets healed within 2 to 4 weeks.
Some people develop ongoing nerve pain which lasts for months or years a condition called as post herpetic neuralgia.
- Painful rash that may appear as a stripe of blisters.
- Pain can persist even after the rash is gone a constant dull burning or gnawing pain that comes and goes.
- Fluid-filled blisters that develop as part of the rash.
- Fever and chills, fatigue, headache.
Homoeopathic Medication :
- Arsenic Album : Person feels chilly anxious restless and exhausted during fever and the burning pain of the eruptions is relieved by heat. Discomfort is often worse around midnight.
- Apis Mellifica : Swollen tender eruptions with burning, stinging pain, and itching. Symptoms aggravated by warmth and relieved by cold. The patient may be irritable and very sensitive to touch.
- Mezereum : Intense burning followed by bright red eruptions that itch intolerably. The local pain of the eruptions is worse from heat and relieved by cold applications.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus : Indicated for intensely itching shingles on ribcage which are also very sore and worse from contact with clothing or any kind of touch. Blisters may look bluish.
- Rhus Tox : Rash begins with small blisters, is red and intensely itchy, and is relieved by hot baths or hot wet compresses. restlessness makes the person want to pace the room or constantly move around.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981