Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder that causes your hair to come out, often in clumps the size and shape of a quarter. The amount of hair loss is different for everyone. One or more bald spots occur commonly on the scalp, but this condition can also affect other hairy areas of the body, such as eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair, private parts, and other body areas.
- Auto-immune : The condition occurs when white blood cells attack the cells in hair follicles, causing them to shrink and dramatically slow down hair production. It is unknown precisely what causes the body’s immune system to target hair follicles in this way.
The immune system attacks its own cells i.e., hair follicles.
Hair follicles eventually stop producing hair.
Bald spots appear : predominantly on the scalp.
- Family History : One in five people with the disease has a family member who has also developed alopecia areata.
- Other Autoimmune Disorders : Other research has found that many other autoimmune disorders, a disorder characterized by a tendency to be hyperallergic, thyroid disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, vitiligo, etc.
- Chronic Stress
Symptoms of Alopaecia :
Scope Of Homoeopathy :
Homoeopathic Invention :
Homeopathic Medicine For Alopecia :
- Arsenic Album : Alopecia appears as circular bald patches along with severe itching and burning . Complaints are worse at night. The scalp is very sensitive.
- Silicea : Indicated for alopecia in young people. A bald patch appears at the back of the scalp. They sweat a lot. They have sweaty palms and soles.
- Fluoric Acid : It’s the best-indicated remedy in homeopathy for hair fall. It helps in the new growth of hairs. It is suited especially when hair fall starts after any febrile illness like typhoid, malaria, etc.
- Phosphorus : Alopecia in patches is mostly indicated. Dandruff is also present on the scalp. Itching in the scalp is also severe. Hair fall from the forehead is prominent with receding hairline.
- Lycopodium : Receding hairline, male–pattern baldness, alopecia in young people.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981