Pneumonia is the infection on alveoli, distal airways, and lung interstitium, which is manifested by the increased weight of lungs, replacement of normal lung sponginess by consolidation, and alveoli filled with WBC, RBC, and fibrin.
Signs and Symptoms :
- Chest pain when you breathe or cough
- Cough, which may produce phlegm
- Shortness of breath
- Fever, sweating and shaking chills
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea in some cases
Types Of Pneumonia :
- Community-acquired Pneumonia : It is caused by bacteria mainly- Streptococcus pneumonia, and respiratory virus such as influenza A.
- Hospital-acquired Pneumonia : Some people catch pneumonia during a hospital stay for another illness. People who are on breathing machines (ventilators), often used in intensive care units, are at higher risk.
- Aspiration Pneumonia : Aspiration pneumonia occurs when you inhale food, drink, vomit, or saliva into your lungs.
Homeopathic Approach :
Homeopathic treatment for pneumonia is very beneficial. Homeopathic medicines help in providing symptomatic improvement from pneumonia and resolve the inflammation of the alveoli of the lung.
As per the latest research in homeopathy, pneumonia may be caused by “TERRITORIAL FEAR CONFLICT” which means fear regarding one’s own safety as well as the safety of the loved ones. Physical abuse, family violence, mobbing, bullying, an accident, fire or flooding, an acute medical condition, a frightening diagnosis or prognosis, scary medical procedures, or hospitalization are a few examples of what can trigger the conflict.
Homeopathic Medicines :
- Bryonia : It works well when chest pain accompanies pneumonia. The pain is stitching in nature. Chest pains get worse with coughing and deep breathing. While coughing, the patient needs to hold the chest because of the intense pain.
- Arsenic Album : Difficult breathing and shortness of breath are prominent features. Along with this, cough with scanty frothy phlegm is present. pneumonia from consuming chilled food items.
- Phosphorus : Phosphorus is a highly useful medicine for pneumonia. Phosphorus is indicated for pneumonia when accompanied by chest oppression. There is a heaviness in the chest and respiration is also quickened. There is also a dry, hard, racking cough.
- Antimonium Tart : The excessive rattling of mucus in the chest. Lungs are full of mucus which is not expectorated. Short and difficult breathing accompanies this. Antimonium Tart works well in the last stages of pneumonia.
- Hepar Sulph : Sputa are purulent. The pus in such cases may be offensive. There is a loose cough with a rattling of mucus.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981