Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of your bronchial tubes, which carry air to and from your lungs. People who have bronchitis often cough up thickened mucus, which can be discolored.
- Production of mucus (sputum), which can be clear, white, yellowish-grey, or green in color-rarely, it may be streaked with blood.
- Shortness of breath
- Fever and chills
- Chest discomfort
- Virus- influenza
- Smoking cigarettes.
- Air pollution and dust or toxic gases in the environment or workplace also can contribute to the condition.
Risk Factors :
- Low immunity. This may result from another acute illness, such as a cold, or from a chronic condition that compromises your immune system.
- Exposure to irritants on the job. such as grains or textiles, or are exposed to chemical fumes.
- Gastric reflux. Repeated bouts of severe heartburn can irritate your throat.
Homoeopathic Approach :
Homeopathy increases the immune power of the patient and prevents recurrent infection. It helps to decrease the severity and reoccurrence of bronchitis.
Homoeopathic Invention :
As Per Latest Research In Homoeopathy, Bronchitis May Be Caused By A Frightful Conflict:
Fear regarding one’s own safety. Or family, home, school, workplace, society, etc. Physical abuse, family violence, mobbing, bullying, an accident. fear of losing a partner who secures a home or when a loved one is seriously ill, hospitalized, or diagnosed with cancer.
Homoeopathic Medicines For Bronchitis :
- Bryonia : This remedy is often indicated when a cough is dry and very painful. The person feels worse from any movement. My mouth is very dry, thirsty.
- Causticum : Bronchitis with a deep, hard, racking cough. The person feels that mucus is stuck in the throat and upper chest, and may cough continually to try to loosen it. A feeling of rawness and soreness.
- Pulsatilla : Bronchitis with a feeling of weight in the chest, and a cough with choking and gagging that brings up thick yellow mucus. The cough tends to be dry and tight at night, and loose in the morning.
- Antimonium Tart : This remedy is indicated when the person has a feeling of wet mucus in the chest, and breathing makes a bubbly, rattling sound. The cough takes effort and is often not quite strong enough to bring the mucus up.
- Calcarea carbonica : This remedy is often indicated for bronchitis after a cold. The cough can be troublesome and tickling, worse from lying down or stooping forward, worse from getting cold, and worse at night.
* Note – Above medicines are for knowledge purpose only. Take the medication only after doctor’s consultation. Do not self medicate
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981