Sinusitis occurs when the spaces inside your nose and head (sinuses) are swollen and inflamed
It interferes with the way mucus normally drains and makes your nose stuffy. Breathing through your nose may be difficult, and the area around your eyes might feel swollen or tender .
- Nasal polyps
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Recurrent upper respiratory tract infection
- Allergies such as hay fever
- Regular exposure to pollutants such as cigarette smoke
- Fungal infections
- Nasal inflammation
- Thick-colored discharge from the nose.
- Postnasal discharge
- Blocked or stuffy nose causing difficulty in breathing.
- Pain, tenderness, and swelling around eyes cheese forehead, and nose.
- Reduced sense of smell and taste
- Ear pain, headache
- Bad breathe
Homoeopathic Approach :
Homeopathy cures sinusitis efficiently. Homeopathic treatment breaks the cycle of recurrent colds by improving the resistance of the patient against infections. Also, homeopathic treatment helps the incomplete resolution of infection of the sinuses and prevents the sinuses from getting infected repeatedly. Homeopathic treatment also leads to a faster recovery of the patient.
Homoeopathic Medication :
- Kali Bich : Nasal obstruction with Thick stringy nasal discharge. Pain at root of nose.
- Arum Triphyllum : Nasal congestion in spite of thin nasal discharge. Hoarseness of voice while talking.
- Hepar Sulph : Nasal congestion by exposure to Dry cold air. Nasal congestion with cough worse in the morning and evening.
- Sticta : Nasal congestion with dryness of Nasal mucous membrane, wants to constantly blow nose but no discharge.
- Ammonium Carb : Nasal congestion generally at night cannot take breath comfortably.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981