Narrowing of the passage of the urethra leading to restricted urine flow is referred to as a urethral stricture. The urethra is the tube that carries urine out of the body from the urinary bladder during micturition.
A stricture restricts the flow of urine from the bladder and can cause problems in the urinary tract, including inflammation or infection
Scar tissue, which can narrow the urethra can be due to
- A medical procedure that involves inserting an instrument, such as an endoscope, into the urethra.
- Intermittent or long-term use of a catheter to drain the bladder.
- Trauma or injury to the pelvis.
- An enlarged prostate or previous surgery to remove the prostate gland.
- Cancer of urethra or prostate.
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Radiation therapy
- Decreased urine stream.
- Incomplete bladder emptying.
- Spraying of the urine stream.
- Difficulty, straining or pain when urinating.
- Increased urge to urinate or more frequent urination.
Homoeopathic Invention :
As per the latest research in homoeopathy, it may be caused by a “territory conflict “It refers to an intrusion into one’s place (home, property), including the extended territory.
E.g.; Through fights over a position or when a competitor moves into the professional terrain relationship related marking conflicts concern members of the domain (relatives, colleagues) who are crossing the line or meddling in one’s business.
Homeopathic Approach :
Homoeopathy targets the root cause, and thereby is helpful to restrict the further progression of the disease, also complications like urine retention, urinary tract infection can be prevented and effectively managed with homoeopathy.
Homeopathic Medicines :
- Clematis : Useful in cases when the patient cannot start passing urine immediately in spite of urge and needs to strain hard. Frequent urination yet passage of scanty urine and inability to pass all urine at once followed by dribbling after urination.
- Nitric Acid : Urinary stricture with thin urine stream. Burning and stinging pain on urinating. Urine may be scanty, dark, highly offensive.
- Prunus Spinosa : Urethral stricture where the urine stream is as thin as thread. Ineffectual and urgent need to urinate. Urine appears only after straining for long.
- Cantharis : Marked pain while urinating. Excessive pain in the urethra before, during and after passing urine. Pain may be cutting, burning in nature. urine passes drop by drop.
- Apis Mellifica : Urethral stricture with when there is stinging, smarting, burning or scalding pain while passing urine. Pain gets worse while passing the last drops.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981