Kidney stones (also called renal calculi, nephrolithiasis, or urolithiasis) are hard deposits made of minerals and salts that form inside your kidneys.
Kidney stones can affect any part of your urinary tract from your kidneys to your bladder. Often, stones form when the urine becomes concentrated, allowing minerals to crystallize and stick together.
Types of Kidney Stones :
- Calcium Oxalate : The most common type of kidney stone is created when calcium combines with oxalate in the urine.
- Uric Acid : Foods such as organ meats and shellfish have high concentrations of a natural chemical compound known as purines. High purine intake may lead to stone formation.
- Struvite : These stones are less common and are caused by infections in the upper urinary tract.
- Cystine : These stones are rare.
Risk Factors :
- Not drinking enough water each day can increase your risk of kidney stones.
- Certain diets , eating a diet that’s high in protein, sodium (salt), and sugar may increase your risk of some types of kidney stones.
- Digestive diseases and surgery.
- Other medical conditions such as renal tubular acidosis, cystinuria, hyperparathyroidism, and repeated urinary tract infections also can increase your risk of kidney stones.
- Certain supplements and medications, such as vitamin C, dietary supplements, laxatives (when used excessively), calcium-based antacids, and certain medications used to treat migraines or depression, can increase your risk of kidney stones.
- Severe, sharp pain in the side and back, below the ribs.
- Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin.
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity.
- Pain or burning sensation while urinating.
- Red or brown urine.
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine.
- A persistent need to urinate, urinating more often than usual or urinating in small amounts.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Fever and chills if an infection is present.
Scope of Homeopathy in Kidney Stones :
- No Surgery : With homeopathic medicine, we can cure kidney stones without any surgery. With proper homeopathic medicines and a balanced diet, we can avoid surgeries and risks associated with it.
- Avoid Recurrence : If you’ve already had one or more kidney stones, you’re at increased risk of developing another. But in homeopathy we treat the root cause, thereby it reduces the tendency of its reoccurrence.
Homoeopathic Invention :
As per research kidney stones can occur by abandonment conflict, existence conflict. Abandonment is brought on by feeling ousted, excluded, unwanted, rejected, not understood, ignored, left out, isolated, and alone. Children experience when they are put into daycare when they feel unloved when their parents don’t spend enough time with them when a new sibling is born who gets more attention, when a grandparent dies, or when a family member leaves.
An Existence Conflict : This fear is often triggered by a negative prognosis associated with “my life is at stake”, The feeling behind is “I have lost everything”.
Homoeopathic Medicines :
- Berberis Vulgaris : Best remedy for renal colic, especially when pain is on the left side and extends from kidney to urethra, with urging to urinate. With similar symptoms, it also cures pain on the right side.
- Ocimum Sanct : Agonizing and twisting pain that makes the patient scream and groans: red urine with brick dust or white sediments. Urine turbid, red, and bloody.
- Lycopodium : In chronic cases when the acute pain is over: there is flatulence in the abdomen, especially the right side with red sand in urine.
- Sulph : When there is brick dust or straw yellow deposits in urine.
- Sarsaparilla : For white sediments. Urine becomes turbid like clay water immediately after passing. Much pain at the end of urinating. Urine is scanty, slimy, and flaky. Tenesmus of bladder.
- Terebinthina : Violent drawing pain in the region of kidneys. Violent burning.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981