Glomerulonephritis is inflammation of the tiny filters called Glomeruli in your kidneys.
Glomeruli remove excess fluid, electrolytes, and waste from your bloodstream and pass them into your urine.
Glomerulonephritis occurs on its own or as part of another disease, such as lupus or diabetes. Severe or prolonged inflammation associated with glomerulonephritis can damage your kidneys.
- Infections-Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis.
- Bacterial endocarditis.
- Viral infections.
- Immune diseases
1. Lupus: Chronic inflammatory disease lupus can affect many parts of your body including joints, skin, heart, and lungs.
2. Goodpasture’s Syndrome: Rare disease which mimics pneumonia, causes bleeding in the lungs. IGA nephropathy-characterized by recurrent episodes of blood in the urine.
1. Polyarteritis : Affects small blood vessels.
- High blood
- Diabetic nephropathy.
Signs and Symptoms :
It depends on whether you have an acute or chronic form.
- Haematuria (Blood in urine).
- Foamy urine due to excess protein.
- High blood pressure.
- Fluid retention with swelling evident in your face, hands, and feet.
Scope of Homoeopathy :
Homeopathy approach includes the psychological aspect of the patients along with the presenting complaints that go in a long way not only in a better recovery but also minimize the risk of further progression of the disease.
Homoeopathic Invention :
As per the latest research, it may be caused by an abandonment or existence conflict. Abandonment conflicts are brought on by feeling ousted, excluded, unwanted, rejected, not understood, ignored, left out, isolated, and alone. Children experience conflict when they are put into day-care when a new sibling is born who gets more attention, existence conflict is a fear for one’s life. This fear is often triggered by a cancer diagnosis or negative prognosis associated with “my life is at stake, or “I have lost everything”.
Homeopathic Medicines :
- Apis Mellifica : Swelling and puffing up of various parts oedema, red rosy hue stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat. Urine suppressed loaded with casts, frequent and involuntary. Urine scanty high coloured. Last drops burns and smart.
- Benzoic Acid : Sore pain in the back, burning in left kidney with drawing pain when stooping. The urine of a very repulsive odour, pungent. contains mucus and pus.
- Mercurio : Inflammation of the kidney with the diminished secretion of urine with great desire to pass it. Urine saturated with albumin. Violent and frequent urging to urinate. Burning and scalding sensation during urination.
- Helleborus : Urine scanty and dark. Blood in urine with unconsciousness, convulsions. the strong ruinous odour from the body.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981