Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is the term used for the disease, whereas the name suggests, kidneys do not function as properly as they are originally supposed to, so, it is also known as chronic kidney failure. This usually happens with old age, but there might be some other causes of it as well.
As the kidney filter deteriorates and fails to properly perform its functions, excessive waste and electrolytes start building up in one’s body. The filters waste an excessive amount of fluid sometimes, pushing them out of the person’s body through urination. That puts more pressure on your kidneys and complicates it further.
Causes and Risk Factors of Chronic Kidney Disease
As mentioned in the earlier section, age is one of the most major and common causes of this disease. There is no exact number but it is said that it may start showing its effect after the age of approximately 60 years. Although, that in some cases might also be not true. It affects younger ages as well.
- Loss of appetite- It is not much in the beginning stage of the disease, but as it moves forward, it becomes so severe in some cases that they suffer from malnutrition.
- Swelling on some of the body parts starts. Mostly it is the face and parts of the hands and legs.
- Since the kidney is unable to process properly, vomiting can take place which further causes nausea.
- It may happen that when the kidney is unable to process, the fluid can move up and toward the lungs. This may lead to asthma-like symptoms and lead shortness of breath.
- There might be other numerous symptoms like increased blood pressure, headaches, continuous itching all over the body, frequent cramps, etc.
- Insomnia, commonly recognized as a sleep disorder, is one of the common symptoms of chronic kidney disease.
- Slower than usual processing of the kidneys due to damaged filters might lead to weakness in a person and cause fatigue.
There has been a current homeopathic invention that states that one of the causes of chronic kidney disease might be abandonment conflicts. Abandonment conflicts can be identified by someone feeling a sense of, as the name suggests, abandonment.
It includes feeling left out, ghosting, rejected or any feeling of that sort. This may happen when any important person or thing in your life leaves you. You might feel betrayed and not important. Believe it or not, mental health affects physical health more than we would like it to.
Homeopathic treatment proves to be effective and natural in many diseases. For chronic kidney disease as well, homeopathy has found a relief system. It can help you to reduce your amount of dialysis. Since this disease has stages, it depends on which stages the homeopathic treatment begins. It can be cured in some cases and provide relief and a shot at normalcy in others.
If this treatment is started in the early stages, that is, as soon as it becomes known to the patient, dialysis might not be required at all. Homeopathy medicines may do the job for you without going through the immense pain of needles.
When the kidney has to work twice as hard to provide the same amount of function to the body, it puts a lot of pressure and it leads to immense pain sometimes. Belladonna helps with that pain crashing at a person with immense intensity.
As mentioned in the section previously, this disease occurs in stages. This is a homeopathic medicine that is used in all of them. It is more important to be used in the later stage of chronic kidney disease. It helps when a person is very tired and thus the skin pales with time , with excessive thirst at small intervals
Poor working of kidneys and even the treatment leads to swelling in the kidneys further leading to fatigue. Phosphorus is a big help with symptoms like those. Patient experience nausea , loss of appetite and craves for cold refreshing things.
This homeopathic remedy comes in the picture usually towards renal disease, the name was usually given to the very end stage of chronic kidney disease.
patient experience skin rashes along with anemia due to chronic kidney disease .
Do not consume or recommend this medicine to anyone without consulting a doctor first. Take these medicines by prescription only. The above-mentioned medicines are solely for information purposes only. Be sure to conduct thorough online research to learn more about this topic.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981