Bladder cancer is a common type of cancer that begins in the cells of the bladder.
Bladder cancer most often begins in the urothelial cells that line the inside of your bladder. Urothelial cells are also found in your kidneys and the tubes that connect the kidneys to the bladder.
Most bladder cancers are diagnosed at an early stage when the cancer is highly treatable.
- Blood in urine : Which may cause urine to appear bright red.
- Frequent urination.
- Painful urination.
Bladder cancer begins when cells in the bladder develop changes(mutations) in their DNA.
A cell’s DNA contains instructions that tell the cell what to do. The changes tell the cell to multiply rapidly and to go on living when healthy cells would die. The abnormal cells form a tumour that can invade and destroy normal body tissue. In time, the abnormal cells can break away and spread (metastasize) through the body.
Types of Bladder Cancer :
The type of bladder cell where cancer begins determines the type of bladder cancer.
- Urothelial Carcinoma : Occurs in the cells that line the inside of the bladder. Urothelial cells expand when your bladder is full and contract when your bladder Is empty. These same cells line the inside of the ureters and the urethra and cancers can form in those places as well.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma : Squamous cell carcinoma is associated with chronic irritation of the bladder for instance from an infection or from long-term use of a urinary catheter.
- Adenocarcinoma : Begins in cells that make up mucus-secreting glands in the bladder It’s very rare.
Homeopathic Invention :
As per the latest research, the biological conflict related to the bladder is a “male territorial marking conflict” or a “female marking conflict”.
It refers to an intrusion into one’s place (home, property) including the extended territory. Work-related conflicts are provoked through fights over a position or when a competitor moves into the professional terrain.
Children experience the conflict at school, day-care, or when a new sibling is born when they have to share a toy or their room.
Homeopathic Approach :
Homeopathy can help in improving the general well-being and vitality of the patient. Conventional treatment options for cancer are associated with distressing side effects and homeopathy can play a definitive role to counter these side effects.
Homeopathic medicines may also have a role to play in controlling the pace at which the disease increases and the spread of the disease to the other organs.
Homeopathic Medicines :
- Conium : Acts on glandular system engorging and indurating it altering its structure like scrofulous and cancerous conditions. Much difficulty in voiding. It flows stops and flows, Dribbling in old men.
- Cantharis : Intolerable urging and tenesmus. Nephritis with bloody urine. Violent paroxysms of cutting and burning in the whole region with painful urging to urinate, bloody urine. Intolerable tenesmus. Urine jelly-like shreddy.
- Terebinthina : Has a selective affinity for bleeding mucous surfaces. Tympanites and urinary symptoms are very marked. Inflammation of kidneys with hemorrhages dark passive, fetid.
- Secale Cor : Paralysis of bladder. Retention with unsuccessful urging. Discharge of black blood from the bladder. Enuresis in old people.
- Merc Cor : Intense burning in the urethra. urine hot, burning, scanty or suppressed, bloody greenish discharge Albuminous. Tenesmus of bladder. Stabbing pain extending up the urethra into the bladder. Perspiration after urinating.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981