A sore that develops on the lining of the oesophagus, stomach or small intestine.
Ulcers occur when stomach acid damages the lining of the digestive tract
Peptic ulcers include:
- Gastric ulcers that occur on the inside of the stomach
- Duodenal ulcers that occur on the inside of the upper portion of your small intestine.
- H. Pylori infection
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Stress and spicy food do not cause peptic ulcers; they can make your symptoms worse
- Foods (spices, pungent food etc.)
- Burning stomach pain between meals or at night
- Feeling fullness, bloating or belching
- Intolerance of fatty food
- Vomiting blood which may appear red or black
- Dark blood in stools or black stools
- Trouble breathing
- Unexplained weight loss
- Feeling faint
- Loss of appetite
Pain is usually relieved by taking some food, milk antacids, by belching or vomiting.
- Alcohol consumption
- Eating spicy food
when Homoeopathic medicines are given it first includes the cause, the cause is been removed first i.e., stress and then recovery occurs at the invaded mucosa it starts acting in inflammatory tissue reduces fibrosis and thus healing proceeds.
It treats at a deeper level of immunity and enhances the healing capacity of the body
Homoeopathy can also help to prevent complications of peptic ulcers.
- Phosphorous : This medicine works very well. Burning pain in the upper abdomen, sinking feeling, emptiness in the stomach, losing weight in spite of eating well, sensitivity to cold air.
- Arsenic Album : Ulcers with intense burning pain and nausea, especially for people who cannot bear the sight or smell of food and are thirsty.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981