Homeopathic treatment for Anal Fissure
Signs and symptoms of an anal fissure include:
- Pain, sometimes severe, during bowel movements
- Pain after bowel movements that can last up to several hours
- Bright red blood on the stool or toilet paper after a bowel movement
- A visible crack in the skin around the anus
- A small lump or skin tag on the skin near the anal fissure
- Passing large or hard stools
- Constipation and straining during bowel movements passing hard stools increase the risk of tearing.
- Chronic diarrhea
- Anal fissures are more common in women after they give birth.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Chronic use of laxatives
AS per the latest research, anal fissures may be caused by
An identity conflict- which means. Feeling unsettled, not knowing where to belong, not finding one’s place in a relationship, within the family, or at work. The conflict is to a certain extent a decision conflict (not knowing what choice to make, not knowing where to go).
- Increase dietary intake of fibers
- Avoid, deep-fried, oily, and junk food
- Eat more fruits, green vegetables
- Regular exercise
- Nitric Acid
Nitric Acid is beneficial in cases where there are stitching and tearing pains in the anus, or the pain is cutting or stinging in nature. The stool passed is hard, and is accompanied by bright red bleeding from the anus.
Ratanhia is an effective medicine for the treatment of Anal Fissures and is particularly beneficial as a remedy for long-lasting pains in the rectum with excessive burning that follows stool passage.
The stool is hard and dry, causing tears and immense pain in the anus while passage. The patient is fearful of even going to the toilet as he thinks of the pain that will accompany the passage of stool. Sulphur is of great help in reducing the pain and softening the stool. The pain is almost always accompanied by burning.
- Sedum Acre
It may be a lesser-known Homeopathic medicine, but Sedum Acre can be very beneficial in providing relief and reducing the anal pains of constricting character following stool.
Aesculus can be of great help if you are experiencing severe pain in the anus following stool passage. The stool or poop passed is mainly hard and largely followed by severe pains.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981