Hyperacidity is also known as “Acid dyspepsia.”
Hyperacidity simply means an increase of acidity in the stomach.
The human’s stomach contains gastric glands that secrets Hydrochloric Acid which is necessary for the digestion of foods. when the stomach contains an excessive amount of hydrochloric acid, then the condition is called hyperacidity or acid dyspepsia.
The acids are released when foods enter the stomach. However, some foods are difficult to digest than others. For such foods, the stomach needs to secrete more acids. Continuous secretions of such acids could lead to hyperacidity in the stomach.
Homeopathic treatment for Hyperacidity
Healthy Tips For A Healthy Stomach:
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid oily, spices foods, fast foods, junk foods.
- Add more natural fruits and vegetables to your daily diet.
- Eat smart! Eat moderately.
- Go to bed a minimum of 1 hour after taking dinner.
- Drink a minimum of 2 to 3 litres of water daily.
- Avoid late night sleep / late-night TV watching.
- Practice exercise & yoga regularly.
- Do meditation regularly to keep yourself stress-free.
- Be always positive in attitude that will keep your mind in a healthy state.
Scope of Homoeopathy:
Homoeopathy offers a long-term cure to hyperacidity problems. It is because Homoeopathic medicines target the root cause or trigger factors of the disease thus gives a long-term cure.
Homoeopathic Medications :
- Arsenic Album : Hyperacidity due to acid, vinegar, ice water, tobacco, burning pain like a coal fire, Worse from cold food, cold drinks. better by heat and warm drinks.
- Phosphorus : Burning in the oesophagus. Dryness of the pharynx, thirst for cold water. Sour taste, sour eructation, belching large quantities of wind after eating.
- Carbo veg : Eructation, heaviness in the stomach, better after flatulence. Nausea in morning, burning in stomach. Worse in the evening, night, fast foods, butter, coffee, milk.
- Capsicum Aannuum : Burning in the tip of the tongue, atonic dyspepsia, much flatulence, Foetid odour of mouth.
- Nux Vomica : Sour taste in the mouth. Nausea in the morning after eating. Worse, eating sometime after. Sour bitter eructation. Nausea and vomiting. Ravenous hunger especially about a day before an attack of dyspepsia.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981