Vertigo is often triggered by a change in the position of your head, it can last a few minutes:
- swaying or tiltling
- pulled to one direction
- Balancing problems
- A sense of motion sickness
- Nausea and vomitting
- Ringing in the ear or hearing loss
- Fullness in ears
- Nystagmus in which eyes move uncontrollably usually from side to side.
Vertigo is often caused by an inner ear problem,
- BPPV: It stand for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. BPPV occurs when tiny calcium particles(canaliths)are dislodged from their normal location and collect in the inner ear.Inner ear sends signals to the brain about head and body movements relative to gravity.It helps you keep your balance.
Meniere’s disease: This is an inner ear disorder thought to be caused by a buildup of fluid and changing pressure in the ear.It can cause hearing loss,episodes of vertigo along with ringing in the ears.
Vestibular neuritis or labyrinthitis:This is an inner ear problem usually related to infection (usually viral). The infection causes inflammation in the inner ear around nerves that are important for helping the body sense balance
cholesteatoma: This noncancerous skin growth develops in the middle ear, usually due to repeated infection. As it grows behind the eardrum, it can damage the middle ear’s bony structures, leading to hearing loss and dizziness.
Any fall (accidental fall in sports,from ladder or stairs) The conflict also relates to seeing someone else fall or collapse or hearing that a loved one fell or “dropped dead”.
The conflict could be experienced as a “fall from grace “or as feeling dumbed also can say separation.
Homepathic scope in vertigo:
Homoeopathy has a better and most effective solution to different kinds of vertigo and it can be treated quite successfully in a shorter period of time
- Gelsemium: It is the top medicine for treating vertigo when extreme dizziness is linked with dim vision and heaviness of eyelids.Vertigo may pose difficulty in walking with loss of balance.
- China: Vertigo after blood loss or loss of vital fluids as in diarrhoea.Vertigo due to anaemia is best treated where you feel weak,dizzy and walking too feels difficult.It will helps in compensating the loss of body fluids and treating vertigo.
- Conium: Is usually suitable for elderly people who experience vertigo .The motion of the head sideways worsens the condition.The person feels moving around in a circle.vertigo may also get aggravated from motion in bed.
- Belladonna: Vertigo when the condition worsens with every change of position. Person may show the tendency to fall to the left side or backward .It can also be accompanied by an acute headache.Body may experience excessive heat.
- Cocculus: Vertigo with nausea and vomitting .Vertigo worsens on rising from bed or from sitting .Nausea while travelling
- Cyclamen: Visual disturbance accompanying vertigo can be in various forms like double vision ,dim vision or loss of vision or light flashes before eyes .Excellent medicine for vertigo with vision troubles.person feels as if surrounding objects are revolving in circular manner.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981