Rheumatoid arthritis or RA is an autoimmune disease. It is a chronic disease that causes joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and decreased movement of the joints. Small joints in the hands and feet are most commonly affected. Sometimes RA can affect your organs, such as eyes, skin, or lungs.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis : Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease. In an autoimmune disease, the immune system mistakenly sends inflammation to your own healthy tissue. The immune system creates a lot of inflammation that is sent to your joints causing joint pain and swelling.
- Genetic : There is evidence that autoimmune conditions run in families.
Risk Factors :
- Age : The onset of RA is highest among adults in their sixties
- Sex : More common in females
- Painful, warm, and swollen joints.
- Stiffness in more than one joint. Joint stiffness is usually worse in the mornings and after inactivity.
- Tenderness and swelling in more than one joint
- Fever, fatigue or tiredness, weakness, loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Dry eyes and mouth : Sjogren’s syndrome
Homeopathic Invention :
As per the latest research in homeopathy,
A self-devaluation conflict causes rheumatoid arthritis. The conflict is experienced, through humiliation, abuse, failure (at work, at school, in sports, in a relationship, as a parent or partner), poor performance, or feelings of shame and guilt. The loss of status, the loss of a workplace, retirement, illness or injuries, aging, or the loss of a person, who made one feel appreciated and needed.
Homoeopathic Approach :
Homoeopathic Medicines :
- Rhus Tox : Rhus tox helps to relieve joint pains and stiffness by reducing joint inflammation. Persons needing it mainly have joint stiffness worse in the morning and also after a period of inactivity.
- Caulophyllum : It is used for treating arthritis that affects small joints. The small joints are painful and stiff in cases needing it. The joints of fingers, toes, ankle, and wrist are affected in such cases. The pains keep on shifting in minutes from one joint to other.
- Apis Mellifica : It is a well-indicated medicine for cases where the joint is highly swollen. Along with this, the joint is red and inflamed. Joint pains which are mainly burning, stinging type are also well treated with apis.
- Ledum Pal : It offers great help in reducing pain and swelling in the ankles. Persons needing it have worsening ankle pain from movement. They find relief in it by cold applications. Pain starts from feet joints and then ascends to joints above it in the leg.
- Bryonia : Bryonia is helpful for cases where joints are red, hot, and swollen. The pains are sharp, stitching type. The pain gets worse by motion and better with rest. It is Indicated when mostly knee and elbow joints are involved.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981