ALIUM CEPA in CORYZA covers symptoms of the common cold more than any other remedy
1) Indicated in august coryza – In damp weather, whether days are hot and nights are cold. With profuse secretions from the nose and eyes.
2) Inflammation and increased secretion of mucus membranes.
3) Morning coryza with violent sneezing.
4) Drowsiness and dull headache.
5) Burning, excoriating discharge from the nose but bland, watery discharge from the eyes.
6) Feeling of lump in the throat, at the root of the nose.
7) Oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of the chest.