What Causes Psoriasis ?
- Immune System : Psoriasis is an autoimmune condition. In the case of psoriasis, white blood cells known as T cells mistakenly attack the skin cells.
- Genetics : Some people inherit genes that make them more likely to develop psoriasis.
Triggering Factors :
- Medications-lithium, ant malarial medications, high blood pressure medication.
- Infections. If you’re sick or battling an infection, your immune system will go into overdrive to fight the infection. This might start another psoriasis flare-up.
- Some vegetable triggers itching.
Is Psoriasis Contagious?
What is Separation Conflict ?
- Separation, being rejected, or when loved ones move to a different place. E.g., a child being separated from parents after a divorce.
- Wanting to separate : for E.g. a child wants to separate a strict teacher or an abusive parent. Or a person who works in an office wants to separate from a terrorizing boss.
- Separation from something that one is no longer allowed or able to touch (a musical instrument, keyboard, tennis racket, golf club, steering wheel) or feel on the skin (an engagement ring, a favorite pillow.
Homoeopathic Approach :
The best way to cure skin conditions such as psoriasis is to treat them the homeopathic way, from the inside out. This requires selecting a specific homeopathic remedy that addresses the whole person and restores the body to harmonious balance.
The trouble is that typically we hardly allow our body the time it needs to handle things on its own. We meddle with its natural attempt to drive out the problem from within.
By contrast, what homeopathy does is stimulate and strengthen the body’s own inner workings and immune system towards driving the aberration right out of the body – not just from the surface.
Homoeopathic Medications :
- Petroleum : It is especially suited to individuals with extremely dry skin, and problems that involve the palms and fingertips. The person may feel a cold sensation after scratching, and the skin is easily infected and may look tough and leathery.
- Mezereum : Scaly plaques may itch intensely, thickening or crusting over if the person scratches them too much. Cold applications relieve the itching.
- Rhus Toxicodendron : The skin eruptions are red and swollen, and often itch intensely. Hot applications or baths will soothe the itching—and also muscle stiffness.
- Psoriunum : Eruptions are fine, red eruptions covered with white scales which are worse in cold weather. Itching is severe and brings temporary relief.
- Kali ARS : Patches mostly seen on the back, arms, and legs. It’s indicated when eruptions leave behind red discolored skin. There are many itching and skin scales off in large quantities. Itching increases after undressing. Itching is intolerable.
- Graphitis : indicated where patches are sore, dry. Skin is rough with abundant scales. Cracks are developed on the skin. It is mostly indicated scalp psoriasis. There is a burning sensation on the scalp.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981