Pulmonary fibrosis is a lung disease that occurs when lung tissue becomes damaged and scarred, this thickened stiff tissue makes it more difficult for your lungs to work properly.
It is a serious lifelong disease if not treated properly.
- Post covid infection
- Work in mining and farming
- Long term exposure to certain toxins
- Radiation therapy
- Occupational and environmental factors
- Genetic factors
- Dust particles such as silica, hard metal dust, coal dust, grain dust.
Signs And Symptoms :
- Shortness of breath (dyspnoea)
- A dry cough
- Fatigue – Extreme tiredness
- Unexplained weight loss
- Aching muscles and joints
- Widening and rounding of the tip of the finger and toes
What Are The Complications Of Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Homoeopathic Approach :
Homoeopathic Medicines For Lung Fibrosis :
- Arsenic Album : Burning in chest. Suffocative catarrh, cough worse at midnight. Expectoration is scanty and frothy.
- Bryonia : Soreness in the larynx and trachea. Dry hacking cough, cough dry at night, must sit up, worse after drinking or eating. With stitches in the chest.
- Drosera : Spasmodic dry cough, like whooping cough, cough very deep and hoarse, worse after midnight, breathing difficulty while talking.
- Antim Tart : Hoarseness. Great rattling of mucus but very little expectorated. Burning sensation in the chest. Rapid short, difficult breathing seems as if he would be suffocated.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981