Do you feel difficulty in breathing?
Are you suffering from a cough more than 2 months?
Is there any sounds in your chest like wheezing?
If yes, then you are suffering from Bronchial asthma
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease that Causes hyperreactivity of the airways of lungs leading to wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and coughing. Asthma is found in any age group.
Risk factors & causes
1. Depression is one of the cause to lower the immunity because of high-speed life, improper diet, which causes stress on mind & body both& that leads to asthma.
2. History of allergy in family
3. History of allergic rhinitis, high fever
4. Viral respiratory infection in childhood
5. Smoking (active & passive smokers )
7. Low socioeconomic status
Sign & symptoms of Asthma
1. A cough, mostly at night
2. Difficulty in breathing
3. Tightness of chest
4. Wheezing or whistling sounds from chest
5. Bluish discoloration of lips and face(in severe cases)
6. Rapid pulse(in severe cases)
8. Shortness Of breath
Untreated Bronchial asthma leads to-
1. Collapse section of lung
2. Respiratory failure
3. Permanent narrowing of bronchial tubes
5. Anxiety, Depression, and stress
7. Fatigue at wok place
Homeopathic medicines first act on energy, then mind, & then body. If disease occur due to mental stress, worries, it (medicine)relaxes the patient first, then slowly immunity part will increase, combine effect of it will act on body & will cure the patient. In a homoepathy number of practical evidence of cured cases worldwide.
Few of our amazing remedies include
Phosphorus: It is suited to patients having cough < cold air, talking, hard dry cough, burning pain in chest, pain in throat on coughing, epistaxis.suited to lean thin patients.
Rumex: It is given in patients having nose dry, Dry, teasing cough, preventing sleep. Copious mucus discharge from nose and trachea. Cough < by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and at night.
Nat sulph: Suited to patients who are living in damp cellars, basements, difficult breathing during damp weather.It is very good for children having asthma. Cough, with thick ropy, greenish expectoration; chest feels all gone.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981