Are your veins of the legs are noticeable and their appearance is embarrasing?
Are you Feeling acting, discomfort or heaviness of the legs while standing or walking?
Are you suffering from discolouration of legs which are dark purple or blue in colour?
Are your veins appear twisted and bulging often like cards on your legs.
There are two main systems of veins in legs:-
- Deep veins: The leg muscles squeeze the deep veins during walking, carrying most of the blood back up the legs to the heart.
- Superficial veins: These occur under the skin which are legs important and can form vercate vein.
All these veins contain one way valves to ensure that & blood flows towards the heart. Failure of these valves allows the blood to flow backwards down the veins and result in overload of the pressure when standing. This excess pressure leads to widening of veins so that they do not close properly. Blood then flows back into leg along these veins and cause vericose vein.
Causes of Varicose veins:
- Harmonal factors including:
iv) Use of birth control pills
- Standing for long Periods of Time.
- Leg Injury
Many People have no symptoms at all excepts for the fact that their vericose veins are noticeable and their apperance canbe embarracing.
– The most common Symptoms are acting discomfort and heaviness of legs which are worse at the end of the day.
– Sometimes ankle may swell.
– In few people with high blood pressure cause damage to the skin near the ankle Which can become brown in colour.
– Exzema can develop.
– If skin changes are allowed to progress, or if skin is injured, an ulcer may develop.
- Plebitis- Means information of veins and is often acoompained by some thrombosis inside the affected veins, which becomes hard and tender.
- Bleeding- As a result of Knocking vericcose veins but very rare and can be treated to remove the risk of further bleeding.
Deep vein Thrombosis- Associated with DUT in some patients.
- Home medicine increase elasticity of veins & gets strengthen.
- Homoepathic Treatment of vericose veins is much more successful.
- These medicines worth by improving blood circulation in the body specially the legs.
- Also the valves in the veins of the legs are strengthened.
- The values are able to perform their functions optimally with the help of homeopathic medicines.
- This does not allow blood stagnation in legs.
- Over the period of time, blue discolouration and swelling in veins disappear.
- And thus Varicose veins are completely cured by homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathy Medicine for Varicose Veins:
- Hamomelis- There may be bleeding from the veins. There is a feeling of tiredness in the legs. There may be a sore, brusied feeling in muscles of legs. The vertices may be inflamed.
- Pulsatilla- Best medicine durning pregnancy. Intense pain in varicose veins. The patients is usually thirstless. Unable to tolrate heat or warm weather feels better in open air.
- Calcarea carb- Varicose veins with painlessness. The patient is malnourished but obese. There maybe burning sensation in vericose veins. Patient is Chilly. The hand sand feet remian cold and may have escessive sweating.
- Graphites- There is itching with vericosities cramping pains in the legs. The patients is obese, constipated and may have other skin problems.
- Arnica- Commonly indicated when there is a sore, bruised sensation in the vericose vein. Feeling as if one has been beaten. There may be bluish or blackish discolouration of the veins. Any exertion aggravotes the trouble.
- Calc.Flur- Vericose veins with with marked swelling. It helps to decrease the swelling in a very safe and natural way. congenital hereditory syptilis Induration threatening supporton. vascular tumours with dilated blood-vessels and vericose or enlarged veins. fistulous ulcers, secreting thick, yellow plus hard, elevated edges of Ulcer, surrounding skin purple and swollen. Indurations of story hardness worse during rest, change of weather, better by heat, warm applications.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981