Acute pancreatitis signs and symptoms include:
- Severe Upper abdominal pain, Abdominal pain that radiates to your back, feels worse after eating
- Fever with chills
- Tenderness when touching the abdomen
Chronic pancreatitis signs and symptoms include:
- Upper abdominal pain
- Loss of weight
- Oily, smelly stools (steatorrhea)
Pancreatitis occurs when digestive enzymes become activated while still in the pancreas, irritating the cells of your pancreas and causing inflammation.
Conditions that can lead to pancreatitis include:
- Abdominal surgery
- Certain medications
- Cystic fibrosis
- High calcium levels in the blood (hypercalcemia)
- High triglyceride levels in the blood (hypertriglyceridemia)
- Injury to the abdomen
- Pancreatic cancer
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), a procedure used to treat gallstones.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Cigarette smoking.
- Family history of pancreatitis.
Pancreatitis can cause serious complications, including:
- Pseudocyst. Infection. Kidney failure. Breathing problems.
- Diabetes. Malnutrition.
- Pancreatic cancer.
Homoeopathic Scope :
Homoeopathic Invention :
- Carbo Animalis : Indurated pancreas; profuse, tasteless, thin saliva of sweetish, putrid odor; eating causes distress and burning in the stomach; long-lasting nausea after meat; vomiting
- Carbo-veg : Raising of watery fluid from the stomach; foul taste and offensive odor from the mouth; pains deep in between stomach and abdomen; distention of stomach and abdomen
- Conium [Con] : Acute Pancreatitis; sudden attacks of vomiting and diarrhea at night; vomiting of a white substance consisting of saliva without any admixture of the contents of either stomach or bowels.
- Iodum [Iod] : Great emaciation; hungry, anxious, if he cannot get food at the regular hour; eats enormously yet grows thin; pancreas enlarged; abdominal pulsations; soapy taste; Fat in stools.
- Iris-vers [Iris] : Burning distress in region of the pancreas; vomiting of sweetish water; Saliva Has A Greasy Taste; green, watery diarrhea, offensive flatus, smelling like copper; diarrhea contains undigested fat; bilious vomiting.
- Kali-bichrome [Kali-bi] : Ulceration of duodenum; tongue yellow coated; burning in pharynx and stomach; dislike to meat, longing for beer and acid drinks;feeling of coldness in stomach and bowels; dull pain and stitches in right hypochondrium.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981