Homeopathy Treatment for Jaundice
Jaundice is the condition in which the skin, whites of the eyes, and mucous membranes turn yellow because of a high level of bilirubin.
- Autoimmune disorders
- Gallbladder cancer
- Pancreatic tumor
- Rare genetic and metabolic disorders
- Alcohol consumption
- Epstein barr viral infection
Signs and Symptoms:
- Changes in skin color
- Flu-like symptoms- chills, fever
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Dark color urine, clay-colored stools
Scope of Homoeopathy:
Homeopathic medicine can give relief and cure patients permanently, it helps to regulate the normal functioning of the liver.
- Chelidonium : Yellow-pigmented skin, especially for constant pain under the inferior angle of the right scapula. The white of the eye (sclera) appears dirty yellow. Other symptoms include a yellow tongue, imprints of teeth, and a bitter taste in the mouth.
- Nux vomica : Jaundice with diarrhea, pale or yellowish-colored skin, a yellow tongue, incomplete and unsatisfactory stools.
- China :Jaundice with great weakness and exhaustion. Liver weakness due to alcohol or poor diet is also treated well in China.
- Phosphorus : Works best for jaundice with great weakness and a pale, sickly complexion. The person feels especially weak after passing stool.
* Note – Above medicines are for knowledge purpose only. Take the medication only after doctor’s consultation. Do not self medicate
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981