It is a small channel that develops between the end of the bowel and skin near the anus. The anal fistula can cause bleeding and discharge when passing stools. It can be painful in some cases it causes persistent drainage.
Homeopathic treatment for Fistula
- Pain which is usually constant, throbbing, and worse when sitting down
- Skin irritation around the anus, including swelling, redness, and tenderness
- Discharge of pus or blood
- Constipation or pain associated with blood movement
- It is usually developed after an anal abscess or when the abscess has not been completely treated
- It can also be caused by conditions that affect the intestines such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
Homoeopathic Treatment For Fistula :
Homeopathy helps in controlling the infection which helps to prevent the formation and development of abscesses. tissues are restored, the opening is closed and the fistula gets cured permanently. Also, Homeopathy provides this without any surgical intervention.
- Nitric Acid: It is used when there is soreness and burning pain in the lower bowel. A thin greenish discharge flowing freely from the fistula. The stool requires great straining, but little passes. The rectum feels torn.
- Silica: Rectum feels paralyzed. Fissures and hemorrhoids, painful with spasm of sphincter. Stools pass with difficulty: where partly expelled and partly recedes back.
- Hydrastis: It is a great remedy for anal fistula associated with prolapsed anus. Chronic constipation with unable to pass stool.
- Mercurius Sol: This remedy helps when the perianal region is constantly moist and foul-smelling. Indicated in anal fistula secondary to ulcerative colitis. Ulcers at the opening of the fistulous tract.
- Phosphorus: Helpful in patients with chronic constipation with prolonged laxative abuse. Ulcers at the anal region that bleeds freely. Stools are offensive and weak after passing stool. Fistula in ano associated with hemorrhoids.
* Note – Above medicines are for knowledge purpose only. Take the medication only after doctor’s consultation. Do not self medicate
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981