A fistula is usually described as an abnormal connection between two body parts, be it an organ or a blood vessel or any other structure. An anal fistula is a tiny valve that is found between the skin near the anus and extends to the bowels. The process can be painful in the long runand can cause persistent drainage as well.
If left untreated, any kind of fistula can cause further problems, so it is better to take care of it as soon as you find out. They can cause a bacterial infection, which can further lead to dangerous complications of low blood pressure or organ damage.
Homeopathic treatment for Fistula
- Constant pain and throbbing further worsen while an individual sits down.
- Fever, chills and a feeling of fatigue.
- Any particular irritation along the anus which includes redness, swelling and tenderness from drainage.
- Increasing pain with every bowel movement.
- Constipation or pain associated with any movement.
- Discharge of pus or blood (drainage) from the opening. The pain may sometimes lessen after the discharge.
- Frequent anal abscesses.
- A liquid that possesses a very foul smell is excreted near the anus.
If any of these symptoms are detected then an individual mustn’t take it for granted. Be sure to seek assistance by consulting a good doctor immediately.
- Fistula forms after an anal abscess or when the abscess is not treated by an authorized professional.
- Fistula can also form due to specific conditions that damage the intestines with diseases like Crohn’s disease (a type of inflammatory bowel disease or IBD. It causes swelling of tissues in your digestive tract leading to abdominal pain, diarrhoea, fatigue and malnutrition) and Ulcerative colitis(also an IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in your digestive tract).
- It starts mostly with the infections caused in the anal gland.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can also be a cause of fistula.
- Cancer of the rectum and diverticulitis cannot be ruled out either as the causes of fistula.
- Infections to the anal area.
- Crohn’s disease or any other kind of inflammatory bowel disease or IBD.
- Trauma to the anal area.
The occurrence of this is more in males than that in females. It usually affects people who are 40 years or over. But if there is a history of IBD or Crohn’s disease.
Usually, a digital rectal examination, which comes under clinical evaluation performed when you approach the doctor with this problem does the job of verifying the anal fistula. In some cases, for different causes like sexually transmitted disease (STD), rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) or diverticulitis this might not work. For the absolute treatment of fistula, one must be aware of the complete path. This results in an apt diagnosis and a painless and complete treatment. The opening channel at the infected area is usually red, and inflamed and oozes pus and blood. This is how the diagnosis of the anal fistula takes place. This beginning process must be done right, for effective treatment for the rest of the remaining process.
Homeopathy Treatment for Fistula
Homeopathy is a great way to relieve pain and for specific infections that work against the formulation of abscesses. Homeopathy helps provide relief without surgical intervention or any kind of laser treatment. It works towards the development of new fabrics to close the stretch down. This way, all the tissues can be effectively restored as the anal fistula gets cured completely.
As mentioned in the previous section, this abnormality can prove to be very dangerous if left untreated. Take action as soon as you find out about it or experience any minor discomfort. For homeopathic treatment, you need to be patient. This process might take longer than other methods of treating and curing fistula. It is a slow process and takes a matter of months to be completely effective. For knowing the exact period, you may consult a doctor, since it varies from person to person. This is a rather painless procedure, which relieves you from your previous pain and also does not cause any side effects along the way.
Some Medications Used in Homeopathic Treatment
This is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for the treatment of fistula. This helps to treat the hard and irritated skin around the affected area, fissures and haemorrhoids. Silica Terra is mostly used for treating the discharging pus and the blood that is, in some cases, passed through the stool.
Please make sure that you are not taking these medicines without a prescription and consultation with your doctor. The medicines mentioned above are for information purposes only. Do not experiment with any medicine of any kind. Be sure to conduct thorough online research and seek assistance from experts to learn more about this topic in detail.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981