It is infrequent or difficult in passing stools, unsatisfactory motion, or hard stools because of which person has to strain a lot while passing stools.
Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week.
Homeopathic treatment for constipation
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Diet: Lack of fibers in diet, improper eating habits. Excess of fatty food & lack of protein & other essential components in the diet.
- Lack of water intake.
- Increase of alcohol intake
- Motility disturbance of intestine due to other diseases like IBS
- Other hormonal diseases e.g., Hypothyroidism
- Psychological disorders
- Neurological disorders
Homeopathic medicine strengthens the digestive tract by stimulating the digestive juice secretion and improves intestinal motility & thus urges for passing stools increase & stools are evacuated normally, without any discomfort. Homeopathy also helps with mental stress, tension; one of the causes for constipation hence preventing further progress and complications of the disease.
Few Medicines For Constipation
- Opium: Constipation due to inaction of intestine stool hard, dry, black balls no urge for stool.
- Plumbum: Loss of muscular activity and diminished secretion of intestinal glands.
- Nat Mur: Stool is hard to expel and causes bleeding smarting and soreness in the rectum.
- Hydrast: Constipation alternating with looseness of bowel with a dull headache. Foul tongue with piles and after abuse of purgatives.
- Alumina: constipation due to dryness of intestinal tract and non-peristaltic action of the intestine no desire for and no ability to pass stool until there is large accumulation. great straining must grasp the seat tightly.
* Note – Above medicines are for knowledge purpose only. Take the medication only after doctor’s consultation. Do not self medicate
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981