Is there is pain, redness, tenderness on their site?
Is there lump or swelling on the eye?
If ‘Yes’ then your suffering from style
Style is an inflamed swelling on the edge of an eyelid. Acute infection of secretary glands of eyelids.
Causes of Stye:
- Infection of oil glands in the eyelid.
- Very frequently, infected by bacteria most commonly staphylocous.
- Improper or imcomplete removal of eye makeup, Use of outdated or contaminated cosmectics.
- Poor eyelid hygiene, Inflammatory diseases of eyelid such as blephoritis, meibomitis and acne rosacea.
- Stress, Hormonal changes continue reading.
- Use a warm compress – warmth help dissolve the pus and oil so stye can drain naturally.
- Clean your eayelid with mild soap and water.
- Use warm tea bag – It help reduce swelling.
- Avoid using make up and wearing – contact lenses.
- Messsage the area to promote drainoge.
Sign & symptoms
- A lump on eyelid.
- Swelling of eyelid & pain
- Crusting of margins of eyelids.
- Burning sensation.
- Droopiness of eyelids.
- Itching of the eye.
- Blurry vision.
- Discharge of muscus from the eye.
- Light sensitivity.
- Discomfort when blinking.
- The feeling that there is object in eye.
- Cornium: Trouble caused blow or injury any rain-Suppressed menses, Aversion to light. Weakness of vision.
- Staphy: – Stye appear on upper eyelid on both eyelid. Comming on one after another and when they disappear, Hard nodssities and left in their place.
- Euphrasia: – Cotarrhal condition of eyes sensation – dryness, burning, bitting in eye. Characteristics – water all time copious and aerid profuse acrid lacrymation with profuse blood coryza. look of eye – Burning, lid red, swellon very much sensative to touch, Itching eye. Pain – cutting pain in eyes, extending to head at evening.
- Allium cepa -Burning, bitting, smarthing sensation from smoke. – Excessive lacrymation which profuse. But bland – left sided.
- Ruta Alf-mechanical Injury – overstrain of occular muscles characteristics – Acting sever – Blurred vision – Eye burn, ache, red – Feel strained and hot like with spasm of lower lid.
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981