THE FASTEST METHOD
Corona viruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Corona virus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.
What does the SARS-CoV-2 virus particle look like?
Corona viruses have three main activities:
- To deliver genetic instructions in the form of RNA across the membrane of uninfected human cells
- To allow newly-made RNA to escape from an infected cell
- To protect the RNA during its journey to discover new, uninfected cells.
The RNA of the new corona virus SARS-CoV-2 is contained within an envelope an outer fatty membrane. This membrane can be destroyed by soap or alcohol, hence the necessity of hand washing or using hand sanitizers. Three viral proteins, called spike, membrane, and envelope are embedded in this outer membrane, and give the virus its distinctive shape and structure. Inside the virus particle the RNA is tightly coiled and coated by a fourth, nucleocapsid protein. Lipids play a central role in viral infection, as they represent the structural foundations of cellular and viral membranes.
The primary activity of a coronavirus particle is to safely deliver its genetic information (RNA) to the appropriate host cell and initiate a new infection. SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus, which means that the RNA is packaged within an outer fatty or lipid membrane. The virus genome provides the necessary genetic information required to produce the four structural proteins; the Spike (S), Envelope (E) and Membrane (M) proteins that form the outer layer of the virus particle and the Nucleocapsid (N) protein that tightly packs around and protects the RNA .
- Nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Loss of appetite, loss of smell, loss of taste.
- Pre – existing underlying serious illness such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, end stage renal disease, vascuities.
- Greater severity of pneumonia at presentation
- Radio opacity and pulmonary infiltrates in chest x ray
- Older age group
- Immunocomprised medical condition
- Older age group
In allopathy system medicines are to be worked on signs and symptoms or diseased parts only.
As per perspectives in coronavirus allopathic treatment and management include anti-viral drugs, multi-vitamin supplements , steroids and oxygen therapy, intravenous fluid infusion with life support in severe cases.
The common signs of infection are fatigue, muscle pain, sneezing, sore throat, dry cough, high fever and respiratory problems, Allopathic medication used in covid 19 are, cipremi, fabiflu, etc these are commonly used in severe symptoms, again all these medicines are given only on basis of signs and symptoms which cover up the disease, but immunity remains the same. But studies show that these medicines do not have any clinical benefits in treating covid-19.
But in homoeopathy we boost up the immune system and individualization is a gold standard in curing disease. Because homoeopathic medicines are been same since 200 yrs and they are effective in treating such cases without having any side effects.
Homoeopathic medicines as immune booster
Homoeopathic medicines are safe to use.As many studies have shown our medicines have power and capability to boost the immune system.Boosting immunity is exactly what is required in the battle against this disease to prevent,as well as help patients recover from this contagion.
Our protocol is designed keeping this in mind and medicines are also matched ,in a specific manner ,according to different problems faced by the patients in various stages of infection.
Importance of Individualization in homoeopathy in corona
No one would argue that all healthy human beings are anatomically and physiologically alike. And no one would argue that inspite of that similarity in our structure and functions, we all have our individuality. We all have our way of thinking, reflexes, emotions, expressions, built, desires, aversions, likes, dislikes, hobbies, thermal reaction; patterns of sweating, salivation, sleep, dreams; susceptibility to various external influences and diseases etc. These and many other traits help to create our individuality.
We all have an individuality in health, we also have an individuality in disease. Every person reacts to any external agent according to his/her individuality and so a person’s individuality is reflected in his/her disease too.
In every case of a disease, a person gives two types of symptoms – Common and Uncommon. Common symptoms which are found in most cases of a particular disease. For e.g.- Fever with shivering is a common symptom of malaria, burning pain in esophagus and sour eructation are common symptoms of gastric acidity Common symptoms help us in disease diagnosis and in suggesting the prognosis and general management to a case.
Uncommon symptoms are those symptoms which are found in very few patient suffering from a particular disease / condition. They reflect the individual reaction of a person to a morbific agent. Such symptoms help us in individualizing a patient and selecting a similar remedy for him. For eg- a person suffering from fever can be restless or dull, may have perspiration on a specific part like face or soles, may Have thirst for cold or warm drinks, may feel better in the evening or in morning hours etc.
It recognizes the fact that no two cases or patients, even with the same disease, are exactly alike It is said that homeopathy does not treat disease, it treats the patient. In other words, it individualizes Homoeopathic medicine ideally has to do with the cure of disease, the building up of the individual The Health advisory given by Ministry of AYUSH, against corona virus infection included Homoeopathic medicine Ars alb 30c as a possible preventive
What homoeopathic medicines we give in covid positive patients
For corona patients we give treatment according to the symptoms of patients .homoeopathy have huge no of medicine .After studying patients symptoms in detail suitable medicine is prescribed.so the medicine is different to every patient and it depends on multiple factors.
How does it act on body
After taking patient detailed case,a suitable medicine is prescribed.This prescribed medicine helps to increase body’s own immune response.It increases body’s power to fight back the disease in a natural way.
What is the role of vaccination in homoeopathy?
The role of vaccines in homoeopathy is not specified.some homeopaths believe that live vaccines affects the body deeply and produces major problems instead protection.
The prophylactic homoeopathic medicines are also different then vaccine as they produce the immunity even without producing actual clinical conditions.
Few homoeopathic medicines for covid-19
- Gelsemium: Influenza like symptoms ,fever ,diarrhea ,headache ,cold perspiration after headache ,heaviness of eye lids ,chilly ,indifference to his condition ,anxious ,thirstless during fever , dry cough with fluent coryza
- Bryonia : Inflammation in lower lobe of right lung, dryness in throat ,bursting headache ,always wants to go home ,cough ,dry ,at night; must sit up; worse after eating or drinking, withbVomiting, with stitches in chest.
- Belladonna: Pain and redness in throat, headache,fever appearing suddenly and disappearing suddenly , salty taste during fever , protruding tongue while coughing, chilly , thirsty , red flushes on face.
- Phosphorous : Thirst for cold water , cough better by lying on back and on right side ,coryza with nasal discharge , anguish when alone always want someone near him during fever.
- Eupatorium : Body ache and bone pains ,bone-set fever ,soreness , coryza with sneezing , vomiting preceded by thirst , chill preceded by thirst.
Safety precautions we should follow
- Feel sick -stay home unless seeking urgent medical care
- Face-avoid touching it
- Elbow-cough into it
- keep distance- from others
- space-avoid crowded places and limit time in enclosed spaces
- clean-frequently touches objects and surfaces regularly
Wash your hands frequently
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Maintain social distancing Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
- Be active at home : Do online exercise classes ,skipping, dancing ,engage your mind in some good activities ,play music or any instrument ,playing active video games
Home care for people with suspected or confirmed covid-19
- If you are ill with fever and cough -clean your hands frequently with soap and water or with alcohol based hand rub.
- stay at home,do not attent work or public places .rest ,drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food
- stay in separate room from other family members ,be in total isolation
- when coughing or sneezing ,cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or use tissue and discard it later .if you experience difficulty call your health care facility immediately.
- Use dedicated dishes ,cups ,eating utensils ,towels ,bed sheets for ill person
- Take plain water of steam twice a day ,have vitamin c foodstuffs in your daily diet or you can also have vitamin c tablets
For appointment please call @ 020 27455480 / +91 9405 435 981